~6~

Alex had fainted and Kara picked her up and Carlisle told her "You can put her on the couch." Kara put her on the couch and sat down with her until she woke up everyone was quite until Kara questions Carlisle "So you guys are real vampires. Do you burn in the sun?" "No we just sparkle." "What about a stake to the heart?" "We are indestructible to any thing but other vampire." "What about sleeping. Do you sleep in coffins?" "No, we don't sleep at all."

"So what else can you do?" Kara questioned "We are inhumanly strong, fast and have good eye sight. Some vampires also have another gift like Edward he can hear a persons thought except you, Alex, and Bella. Jasper is an em path, he can play with people emotions. Alice has visions of peoples decisions she can see any human because she was one but she can see better for vampires because she is one but the two things she cant see in you and the wolves." Carlisle said. "Wait wolves who is that?" "There are a pack of shifters they can turn into wolves."

Jasper then had a thought and said "Are you-" "An alien." Kara cut him off "Yeah." "Yes."

"Is that why you are so fast and strong?" Alice asked. "I bet I'm stronger then you." Emmet boasted until Rosalie elbowed him hard in the chest then asked "Do you do anything else?" "Yeah, as Alice said I have superhuman strength, super speed and stamina, then I also have invulnerability, flight, super breath, x-ray vision, um telescopic and microscopic vision, freeze breath, heat vision, and super hearing. That is all. Are you scared of me now since I am an alien." "You are asking us if we are scared, you should be scared of us we are vampires." "I am stronger then you and I can fly so if anything does happen I would get myself and Alex to safety." Everyone nodded but Alex who is still past out.

"I got another question, how old are you guys?" Kara questioned and Carlisle answered "I am over 300 I don't know my exact age but I am over 300,  Edward is 110, Esme is 76, Alice is 106, Jasper is 164, Rosalie is 92, and Emmet is 90." Alex then woke up after all of that "Kara are you OK? Did they hurt you?" Alex said going into older sister mode "Yes I'm fine are you OK you fell but I caught you. No they didn't hurt me even if they tried they wouldn't be able to. Why did you pass out you would never do anything like that?" " I was just caught off guard but your fine and that is what is important. The Cullen's watched Kara and Alex talk to each other to see if the other was okay, they had a strong sisterly bond that if anybody tried to get in between them they wouldn't stand a chance against them because they have the strongest bond.

Kara explained what the Cullen's are and Carlisle corrected some things Kara got wrong. When Kara was done telling her everything Alex said "So you guys are vampires and know Kara is supergirl?" "Yes" Alice answered.

"Is there anything else we need to know before we go?" Alex asked Jasper and Alice looked at each other and nodded "We need to tell you two something in private." Jasper said and held out his hand for Kara to take and Alice did the same thing to Alex.

Jasper led Kara into his room and Kara looked around his room and saw a couch, a bookshelf a with many books, old books, new books, and some that looked really really old. He kept going till he went out on to the balcony and stopped then looked back and saw Kara looking around his room. He admired her features and how she looked in her suit, how she stood, how she admired everything how she looked with her hair down and how her face scrunched up when she saw something that was confusing to her. Then she looked at him and he saw her sky blue eyes that had a hint of grey in the middle of her eyes with a little green right by her pupil. How pink her lips are and then he smiled at her which caused her to smile back at him.

Alice led Alex to her room and they sat on the bed and looked at each other Alice had a big smile and Alex had a hint of a smile they both stared at each other until Alex looked around the room and Alice started admiring her mate she looked at her short brownish black hair, her posture, her skin and how soft it looked even when she just woke up an hour ago, how her eyes lit up when she saw something she liked or how she thought something was cool, how she looked in her skin tight suit then Alex looked back at her and smiled Alice saw how white her teeth are, how red her lips are, how dark brown her eyes are and smiled back.

Jasper took her hand and led her to the couch, they sat down and Jasper said "We have these things called mates and they are like soul mates, Carlisle and Esme are mates so are Rosalie and Emmet. Alice and I do not have a mate, Edward has not found his mate but he found his blood singer." "What is a blood singer, You also said mates, I don't know what mates are but I think I am yours I heard you and your siblings talking about Alex and I being mates to Alice and you. Its really silly but that's what I heard." "You are right we are mates but I wont force you in to a relationship with me if you do not want to have one." "So we are mates." "Yes we are but we are newly mated that means that we cant be that far away from each other or it will hurt really bad."

Alice and Alex sat on the bed Sitting there admiring each other until Alice went to speak "You've kept me waiting a long time." "Have I met you some where before, I feel like I know you." "No but I know you. So tell me about yourself Alex. What's your favorite color? Who was your first kiss? What type of music do you like? You can chose to answer on of those if you want." Alice shot out." "Uh I like red." Alex said  "Oh me too, well I like all the colors but reds a good one."

All four of them go to know each other for another hour and both Kara and Alex found out they had mates. Kara and Alex then went home, Changed out of their suites and into pajamas then went beck to sleep at 3 am.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

I didn't know how old they were but I tried to find how old they actually are. I don't know if that is wrong tell me if it is.