~10~

The next day Kara woke up to her annoying alarm and went to the bathroom and did her business. Kara then washed her face and brushed her teeth and hair, she then went to her closet and put on a grey long sleeved shirt and some black skinny jeans paired with black boots and a pink moto jacket.

Kara went downstairs and saw that Alex had already been done mostly because she wears the same outfit everyday for school and made breakfast.

They went to their jeep and drove to school to see Bella standing where the van almost hit her. The Cullen's were standing by their car and got called by Mr. Molina. Kara and Alex got out of the jeep and walked over to the the busses where the teacher was. Alex gave Mr. Molina the permission slips signed by her parents and waled over to the Cullen's. Mr. Molina told everybody to get in the busses, Bella went in the second bus because Edward gave her a glare. Kara went in the bus and sat by Jasper she thought about how Edward was acting so rude to Bella just because her blood is appealing to him doesn't mean he has to be mean.

The rest if the day went on very quick and by the time Kara came back as soon as she hit her pillow she was out like a light.

The next morning Kara wen to the bathroom and brushed her teeth and did her business then put her hair up in bun with some pieces in the front framing her face then got ready. Kara went to her closet and put on a white button up shirt with black dots on it pared with army green pants and a brown belt. She put on some black heeled boots to match.

Kara walked downstairs and went to the kitchen to get some coffee and breakfast

Kara walked downstairs and went to the kitchen to get some coffee and breakfast. "Good morning. How did you sleep?" Alex asked Kara when she saw her walk down the stairs. "Good yesterday was to much drama for me Ed really needs to make up his mind." Kara responded with annoyance for Edward. Alex nodded in agreement, Kara walked over to where the keys were supposed to be but when she saw nothing she turned behind to look at Alex and saw the keys dangling from her hands while she was smirking. Kara pouted sad that she couldn't drive to school this time when Alex's smirk turned into a smile and tossed the key to her and Kara's Pout​ turned into a smile of her own.

When they got to school they saw their mates and smiled and waved at them then went inside hearing the mindless chatter about what just happened smiling to themselves and each other.

Lunch time came and Kara and Alex sat next to Bella's friends, Bella wasn't there yet and they weren't really friend with them. Kara thought Jessica was kinda rude, but Angela was nice and always apologizing for her actions.

Alex sat down first then Kara followed, the first to speak was Jessica asking if all the gossip was true. "So Kara I saw you waving at the Cullen's, what was that all about?"

"Oh we are just school friends nothing more." Alex said Kara looked over at the Cullen's and Jasper and Alice looked sad and Rosalie looked angry.

Edward looked relived reading Alex's mind and saying to the family of vampires that Alex wasn't ready yet to tell the whole school. Kara whispered under her breath for the vampires to hear saying that Alex was not ready for the whole school to know she was gay.

Rosalie relaxed now that she new what was happening but was still tensed due to all the humans in the room until Emmet put his hand on her lower back and rubbed her back reassuringly.

Bella came over and Eric jumped on the seat and said "LA push baby you in."

"Am I supposed to know what that means?" Bella questioned the Asian boy. Kara and Alex looking equally confused.

"La Push beach, down on the Quileute rez. We're all going after school. Big swell coming in." Mike responded right away clearly having a crush on Bella.

"And I don't just surf the internet." Mike said getting up on his seat a pretending it was a surf board. "Eric, you stood up once. On a foam board." Jessica said making Angela and Kara giggle.

"There's whale watching, too. Come with." Angela said to both Bella and the Danvers sisters.

"LA Push, baby." Eric said once again "OK I'll go if you stop saying that." Bella said. They looked at the sisters "Were in." Kara said for both of them.

After school they all met up at the beach.

Mike, Tyler, Jessica and others suit up for a surf in the freezing cold water on a cold day. Eric standing with them helping them. Bella wanders by the driftwood with Angela, Kara, and Alex with Angela taking photographs.

"I keep thinking Eric's going to ask me to prom, then he just... doesn't." Angela said looking sad Kara and Alex look at each other then look at angela.

"Why don't you just ask him if your tired of waiting. Take control. Your a strong independent woman." Alex said Kara and Bella nodding at her silently agreeing with Alex. Angela looks flustered when they stop talking and looks at Eric standing by the group.

"Bella!" Said girl and her friends look up to see three Quileute boys approaching the group; Jacob Black, and Sam Uley and Embry Call. Bella smiles at Jacob. "Guys, this is Jacob. Are you stalking me?" Kara and Alex smile at them when they see the tallest boy stiffen up smelling the air then looking at the sisters. He smells leaches on them.

"You're on my rez, remember? You surfing?" Jacob asks Bella clearly having a crush on her to the Danver sisters.

"Definitely not." Bella responds. Not knowing he has a crush on her.

For the next few hours Sam has been staring at them no glaring at the sisters and won't go near them. Bella went off with Jacob and was talking when she heard them talking about vampires in stories and stiffened up Alex noticed this and whispered to her if she was alright and Kara just nodded "I'll tell you when we get home". For the rest of the trip Alex got bored so they went home.