☃️ 007!

SANDY CLAWS | @bryceholden
THERE'S ANOTHER GIFT

[ The camera opens with Bryce laughing and Reece trying to hit him from behind, before there's a sharp knock at their door. Aaron is sat closest, and so he leaps up to answer whoever it is waiting.

As he stares in surprise at the empty doorway, Bryce drops his phone onto the table and vaults over the back of the sofa. He's not in frame for a few moments as he laughs and stares at the package, while Aaron just looks confused.

"What is it?"

Bryce runs back around to the sofa, and picks up his phone again to record as he opens the gift.

"I swear to God, if this is like a dead rat or some shit... The tag says 'from your secret admirer (2/24), had to call in a few favors for this one'. Does that mean they're going to give me one a day? Oh my god, this is so unreal, I love it."

As he tears at the packaging, he starts to laugh in amazement at the glossy white vinyl with a few pixels of color decorating the sleeve.

"ABIIOR!" He actually pronounces each letter through his laughter, before he stops and stares incredulously. "This isn't even out yet, oh my god, my heart is full."

Finally, a few seconds before he ends the recording, Bryce stares straight into the camera, and smiles. "Whoever you are, I love and appreciate you more than Aaron and Reece combined."

"Hey!" ]