☃️ 049!

SLOWLY, LUKE TURNS AROUND, ignoring how tense he is, to look Bryce in the eyes.

At least he's here. That was the scariest part, wondering if he'd listen to the letter and come to see him, but maybe it was just out of curiosity. But Luke will take literally anything right now, and so he counts the presence of Bryce as a victory, albeit a small one.

"Hey." He says quietly, in the absence of nothing better to fill the gap. Bryce simply continues to stare into Luke's eyes; he can see tiny snowflakes collecting on his eyelashes, and it's adorable, to be honest.

"The account?" Bryce asks, and Luke smirks gently, holding up his phone screen open to Twitter - it shows his main account, his secret fan account, and of course, cravealone. It was obvious from the start, but Bryce is a very stupid boy.

"It was all me. Well, uh, when we were on the stream, I got the tech team to do it." He laughs. "It was good fun, to be fair, but--" Luke stops suddenly, and starts to shake his head. "It-It wasn't just for fun, though, it was... I do love you."

This startles both of them, and Bryce can't help but smile. "You... Really?"

"Even before you came out." Luke whispers. "I messaged Mikey when you actually tweeted it, and I said how much I couldn't believe it. Hey, I always got vibes, so I gave the Advent thing a shot, and then you said you were bi, and..." He shrugs. "It all seemed to work out for me."

There's a small but completely obvious circle of people forming around the two of them, and as Luke notices, he presses his head into Bryce's shoulder. Despite the fame and always being so open in stage, Luke still gets so shy around large groups of people.

Softly, surely, Bryce moves his head to the same level as Luke's, and a cheer goes up seemingly across the entire square as they finally kiss.