☃️ 047!

to bryce:

well, it was michael's idea to write a letter.

(oops, down to a 1/3 chance of guessing now, or maybe it is michael and i'm writing this in third person to throw you off the scent, we may never know)

i won't lie, i'm absolutely terrified for tomorrow: you'll know who i am like i promised from december first. but i will show up, i promise.

did you enjoy it? i hope you did. hopefully the abiior vinyl works (i love seeing the clip of you getting it, it makes me so happy) and the sheep/goat isn't too weird and you're enjoying finally having spotify premium (after you kept talking about 'being too broke for it')

i'd like to thank you for not blocking the number, and for going along with it. it lessens the pressure a bit since you came out and i can't be scared that you'll say you're straight now.

and thank you for touring with us as well. things like the aquarium incident are some of my absolute favorite memories of this year. thanks for helping all four of us make 2018 our year (i swear it's only one member of the band writing this, not all of us)

but again, thank you. god, i'm running out of things to say. this was going to be super sentimental and long, sorry.

but to the point of this letter: meet me at times square tomorrow at like eight pm (if that's ok, message the number if not) in front of the christmas tree. what better way to end it?

- @cravealone