Chapter 5

*Basically. I figured out who to put in the other group. So it will be. Cobra, Laxus , Freed ,Evergreen, Loke, Rufus, Bixlow, Minerva, Yukino. Loke and Cobra and Laxus are like the leaders of the other group. ***.

Basically got me some inspiration in the middle of the night. Did me my evil laugh. Some emotional shit is coming. And stuff that may piss you off don't kill me. Please.

Natsu felt something push past him. It whispered something and walked off. He saw it was Gray. Natsu face fell. But he regained himself and brushed it off. He went over and sat next to Lucy. He was about to start a conversation but Lucy was already in a deep conversation with Sting and Rogue. And also Gray.

He then stared out of the window. He watched as the wind blowed against the trees and made them look like they were dancing. The fallen leaves were swirling in the wind making rounded shapes like kinda like how the merry go round at the fair goes. It spins. He saw light at the back ground and his mind went back into the past as he remembered what life was like back then.

"Come on. Come on." A seven year old Nastu yelled as he pulled the raven haired boys hand as be ran into the fair ground.

"I'm coming. Slow down its not as though the fair is gonna run away. Baka" Gray said. The two young boys ran into the festival grounds and went to every stand. They played so many games. And won so many prizes. They competed each time. But they didn't win for themselves they won for the other. Gray was good at aiming arrows at the board. But Natsu was horrible. When won the teddy bear, he gave it to Natsu. When Natsu was good at whack a mole. He gave his prize to Gray since Gray was having trouble. Gray gave him he biggest smile and Natsu couldn't help but blush and feel all warm inside.

They then were to the food stands. They ate takoyaki and ramen and lots of meat.

When they were satisfied hey paid the money their dads gave them and left. As they were leaving the fair. Gray grabbed on to Natsus hand. Natsu turned around and looked at Gray curiously

"Natsu. Are we bests friend" he whispered

"Of course we are." Natsu replied grinning at Gray. " No matter how far away we are from each other, we'll always be best friend."

"So would you ever forget about me." Gray asked hiding his eyes under his bangs

"What. No" replied Natsu. He wrapped his arms around Gray."Your very important to me. I could never forget you."

Nastu turned around from the window and listened to the teacher. And remembered what Gray had whispered to him.

"Oh so it was all a tough guy act. Looks like the pyromaniac freak is a crybaby. And of course. Who'd care about you flame brain." Gray said coldly. He smirked then walked off. The pyromaniac part was for hanlovesgratsu. She'll kill me for this.

Gray didn't remember him. 'I could never forget you.' Natsu mumbled under his breath.

"Natsu. Is there something you'd like to say." Miss Flare asked with an evil glint in her eyes.

"No ma'am" Nastu responded.

'I could never forget you Gray and I will never forget you' Natsu said turning his head to glance at Gray.

**. That was emotional. ****.