Chapter 12

Gray POV

"We should make him feel the pain. Come on guys. Look what he's done to us. I'm pretty sure he never even liked us anyway. *this moment is after Natsu has a panic attack and Gray like saved him*. Look he even made you cry" Gajeel whispered pointing at Lucy. Juvia who had her arm protectively around Lucy gave her a tissue.

"He's right we should do something." Juvia said." We should act like we're his friends and then hurt him." She had a twisted smirk on her face and was surrounded by a dark aura. Lyon and Gray shivered. They gave each other glances and wondered if Juvia had a dark side.

"Yeah. He humiliated us. Let's go with Juvias plan." She shouted. Before being hushed by the others. No one else needed to know they were doing this.

"Guys don't you think that's a little much?" Rogue asked cautiously.

"Rogue. Ya really want him to get away with this" Lucy exclaimed. She had tears in her eyes.

"No. No. Fine I'll go with this plan." He said frantically.

Everyone agreed. But when it was Grays turn he looked at the ground. 'I remember him from somewhere.' He thought.

But in the end he agreed.

"Can we treat like a slave too?" Gajeel asked grinning.

Natsu POV

For the next few days he hung out with his old friends. They seemed so nice. But they were also asking him weird tasks. He also got his rep back and everyone seemed to fear him again.

Natsu walked with Lucy and Gray and was holding Lucy's books. Natsu wondered if this is was what real friends did. He also did all their homeworks. When Gajeel and Elfman did something bad, he was told to take the blame. 'Man he thought. He was nice. He liked having friends'

When Natsu walked home he got out paper and wrote a letter.*ya know how Lucy wrote letters to her dead mom. Kinda like that*

Dear Mum and Dad

I finally made friends. Just like you said mummy. They're all so nice. They make me do their homeworks and carry their books and bag and other tasks like that.

Dad do you remember Gray. Well he goes to my school.

I think I love him. But he acts distant. I'm gonna be nice to him. So then I can spend tine with him. I don't care if he doesn't love me back. Just as long as I can spend time with him. As long as I can be with him. I don't care. I feel happy now. Not like before. Having Friends is nice.

From Natsu.

PS: I love you guys.

Natsu finished his letter and stuffed it in his bag. Unlike the other letters that showered his floor. He felt like keeping that one.

Next day.

Natsu woke up. He smiled. 'I get to hang out with my friends today. I'm gonna be nicer to Gray' he thought. He took a quick shower and brushed his teeth. He stuffed a piece of toast in his mouth and rushed outside grabbing his bag. Smiling

Natsu walked into the classroom and saw Gray. He smiled at him Gray smiled back. Natsu was shocked by this. But then suddenly Grays smile faded and he looked away. Natsu face fell. He looked sad. Natsu walked up to Lucy and sat with Lucy. She smiled at him and asked him how it was going.

Gray POV first person

I feel like I owe him. Why do I feel so guilty. If anything he owes me. I've saved him so many times. I should hate him but I feel like I know him. I hated the fact that they were being fake to him. Sure he deserved something. But not this. He looked happy. Not like the fake act he was pulling the first time. This was real. He actually started to trust those guys. For once he opened up and they were gonna break him again. But this time. He's never going to open up again. He'd never trust anyone with his heart again. He'd truly be shattered.

But maybe I can fix that thought.

I stood up and made my way his to Natsu.

"Hey Natsu." I said. I smiled. A genuine smile. His jaw dropped.

"Ohhh. Hi errr Gggrayy. What's uuppp??" He stuttered.

"I'm fine. Wanna hang out at my place after school?" He asked. Lucy raised an eyebrow She probably meant it as are you going with the plan. Making it better or are you trying to destroy Juvias plan. I smiled at her. It wasn't a warm smile. It was a obvious fake. Lucy noticed. She rolled her eyes and walked off.

"Erm. Okay." He blushed slightly. Why was he blushing.

Nastu POV

OMG. Did Gray just ask me to hang out with him after school. I saw Gray smiling fakely to Lucy. I knew it was fake because I used to smile like that. I saw Lucy roll her eyes and walk off. The tension between them was strong. I wondered what was happening.

"Erm. Okay." I said. I blushed slightly. Man I got to get a hold of myself. I can't act like this.

Fast forward: lunch

Me and Gray hung out all lunch. It was fun. It was as though the heavens were giving me a chance to be with Gray again. I felt so happy. We spoke about lots of stuff. We were complete opposites. We didn't like the same stuff but some things we were exactly the same. I loved it when he spoke. It sounded harmonic. It felt so nice to listen to him. I inwardly smiled. I loved him more than anything. Even myself.

I sat down next to Gray and Gajeel. Sting seemed to be flirting with Rogue and Rogue was blushing furiously. Elfman was staring at the other side of the hall to a table just as loud as ours. Evergreen was staring back. Lyon and Juvia were feeding each other like always. Erza was scolding Jellal. Something about him getting detention. Gajeel was annoying Levi who was reading a book. He seemed to be throwing fries at her trying to get her attention.

"Hey can you look after my bag? I need to go toilet" I asked Gajeel.

"Sure." He replied not taking his eyes off Levi. Since he had to aim the French fry accurately. I rushed off to the toilet.

Grays POV

When Natsu left Gajeel turned and grabbed Natsu bag. Opening it he started rummaging through his stuff.

"Hey want are you doing?" Asked sting.

"Well he trusted it with me. His mistake." Gajeel said smirking. He pulled out a letter." I wonder what he wrote in this." Gajeel opened the letter and started reading it. Juvia who was next to him read it with him. I leaned in to try read it. But Gajeel pushed my face away. He and Juvia started grinning and looked at me

"Hey guys. I think we found something that would destroy Natsu"