Chapter 6

**Basically this may be longer than the other chapter. I feel like doing this in first person. Like try it out. Sorry for the change. ****

The rest of the day dragged on for me. I mostly pretended that Gray didn't exist. I tired not to stare at him during lesson and in magic classes I fully avoided him. Afraid that Mrs Mavis would pair me up with him again. I carried on smiling when needed. I laughed when there was a joke. I only spoke when someone asked me a question. And no one noticed the difference.

When it was the end of the day I dragged myself home. I opened the door and slumped down on the couch. I pulled my knees under my chin and wrapped my arms around my

legs. I pushed my face onto my knees and started shaking.

'Why am I alive. I hate myself. No one will ever love me'. I said sobbing. 'But I have to live so I can see Daddy again. Even if it's one more time. So what if that witch hurt me. Dad will protect me. He always has and will come back for me. He promised.'

Grays POV

Natsu kept staring at me. What a freak. Does he mind. I hate him. But at the same time I felt like I knew him from somewhere. It was like at the back of my mind. How the heck was I supposed to remember him.

I remembered what Natsu said. 'As if anyone would care about me.' What an idiot. He had all those friends and he's stupid enough to believe no one cares about him. So is this what happens when people get an humongous ego. Wow. He was a jerk to think his friends don't care.

'Wait why am I even thinking about that moron. What did he suffer some emotional childhood tragedy. Yeah right.' *** maybe I should include one. * evil laugh***. I didn't want to go home that day. I had too much in my mind. I had money so I thought I should just go to the mall and maybe buy a new game and some snacks too eat whilst playing the game. I walked around the mall after buying the stuff. I saw Erza and Jellal and said hi. But I left because I knew they wanted to spend and time alone.

After walking for what seems liked hours, I decided to go home. I wasn't hungry so I went up stairs and played the game the rest of the night and ended up sleeping on the floor still in the middle of playing the game.

The rest of the week dragged on. I thought Natsu was avoiding me but I quickly dismissed the thought. I didn't care and even if he was. So what.

Everyone was excited for the party Saturday night. I was invited and everyone told me the party would be sick. I got really popular really quickly and loads of people started to like me and I became friends with them. They all seemed like awesome mages. Also loads started to respect me even clearing the hallway for me. He guessed it was because he was hanging out with Lucy and Gajeel more often. Gajeel along with Lucy and Natsu seemed to be the leaders of their group. But Natsu was acting different lately so they tried to avoid him.

The day of the party came. It was my first party at fairytail high. So I decided to go to the mall with Lyon and Juvia to buy myself new clothes. I dragged my feet behind them as we walked in to the mall from the car park, they started holding hands and kissing each other on each other's cheeks.

"Get a room" I said gagging.

"Oh. Gray. You don't know what love feels like. You'll be doing this when you find your soul mate" Lyon said not taking his eyes of Juvia.

"Awww. Soul mate. Your so sweet." Juvia replied. She pecked him on the lips and they kept on walking as they just sighed at Grays expression.

I followed them to random girly stores that Juvia wanted. How does Lyon put up with this. I thought. In the end Lyon ended up carrying loads of bags. Lyon seemed to be all the happy to carry the dozen bags. I told them I would not carry any but ending up carrying a few.

In the end I didn't end up buying any clothes. I exited the mall going to the car park since they ended up walking in the café and dumping everything on me.

I saw Elfman and Evergreen making out.

Woah. That was wrong. Evergreen was from Loke and Laxus' group. Did he ditch us. But Evergreen was just as happy to kiss Elfman back. That means they were doing this behind out back.

I walked towards the car as they walked into the mall hand in hand. 'Whatever I don't care. It's there business.' I muttered.

When Juvia and Lyon came back and Lyon drive Juvia home and after we went home get ready for the party. I rushed upstairs to find something to wear. I ended up choosing a red Ralphie and some Hollister short and some blazers.

Lyon drove me and Erza to the party and parked outside Jellals house. It was his party after all. Lights were streaming out of the house people were outside waiting for their friends. Jellal was waiting for Erza and helped them out of the car. He welcomed them in the house.

"Wow. Cool party" I said.

"Thanks" Jellal said smiling.

Nastu POV

I woke up the next morning feeling quite sick. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I then wiped my mouth and brushed my teeth and took a shower.

I went on his laptop to see if anything happened at the party. I saw some posted videos and watched them. I also saw a picture of Sting grabbing on to Rogue shirt and pulling him into his lips. Rogue eyes were wide and he seemed to be pushing Sting off. The video however was way worse. I stared crying.

"I must've been drunk. Am I an idiot? Now they know the truth. They'll think I'm a freak. " He started sobbing and pulling at his hair.

**Next chapter will be about what happens at the party ***