pineapples and pretzels.

Geo is the good kind of two-faced. He's the kind of guy that is forced to hang out with ass-y kinda friends. Okay well not kinda , they are really ass-y. Geo sneaks away at lunch or science to one of us , a great and successful attempt to keep his humble intelligence and charming attitude. He hosts private parties when his mother is out of town , only inviting Katelyn , Charlie , and I. Like I said , pretty neat dude. He likes pretzels , pineapples , and avocados. We get along well because I also like pineapples and pretzels. Not so much avocados.

I tapped on his window , he looked up from his laptop. He gave a subtle yet warm smile , opening the window and pushing his device to the side. " Leo , it's gonna rain soon you can't keep coming through the fire escape. " His voice was laced with concern , I could tell he really meant- " You'll get sick and I don't want your sister blaming me for it. " -that. He meant that.

I shrugged it off , carefully hopping over his desk , my lightweight footsteps barely making a sound on the ground. " I'm fine , I have my hood. " I responded simply , a gentle tone of reassurance in my voice.

He gave a disappointed pout , shutting the window and sitting back in his chair. Geo had wide shoulders , not well accompanied by his somewhat lanky arms and legs. He was naturally like that , but he definitely had more meat on his bones than me and Charlie. He had messy , light brown hair , expectantly with his dark brown eyes. He had some form of heterochromia , meaning he had a little spot of noticeable light blue in his left eye. He shut his laptop , pulling his full attention to me and I plopped down on his bed.

I gave out a long , quiet sigh , and it was quiet for the majority of the time. This is what I meant by ' conversation. ' Not really talking , but just being near a friend. It sounds alot less lonely when you call it conversation. It's not a lonely thing.

" Leo. I have a serious question and I need you to answer honestly. " Oh shit. He figured it out. Oh my jesus this is my end.

" Yes... Geo...? " I gave a quick smile , hoping to divert his attention to what I thought he was interested in.

" Are you sure you're safe from getting a cold just with your hoodie??? " He pouted , the question clearly still nagging at him. He fidgeted with his hands , the draw string of his sweater pull at max length on the right side. I hadn't noticed until now , but he'd been doing it the entire time. He edged his chair to the side of the bed , letting go of the drawstring and swiftly pulling me up by my slim wrists. " Seriously dude you could get sick. Who would i snag answers from in History if you got the flu?? "

I gave a small chuckle , pulling my wrists from his warm hands and setting his caramel colored hands palm up. I slapped my hands right onto his , standing and giving him a proud stance. " I , Ethan Leo Ethson , your bestest dude , promise you I will not get sick for yours , my , or your History notes' sakes. " I gave a proud nod and bowed , keeping my hands on his.

He laughed a small bit , " Okay , but only if you swear on pineapples and pretzels. " He gave a challenging smile , always begging for the last word.

" As always , my best bro , I swear upon pineapples and pretzels. " I copied his charming , toothy grin , before pulling my hands away and wiping them lightly on his face. " Now give me my hands back , yours are sweaty and hot. "

[ i think for the next couple chapters i'll just be elaborating on his relationships , specifically with george , because of how important i want it to come across in the story. that even though he meets up with this kid every so often it isn't the most important part of his story , and that's not what this fic is based upon. that's why i kinda label it not as a fanfic , and more as a substory. because it's not the fanfic of leo x peter parker , it's the story of ethan leo ethson : the spirit. So yeah . have fun with the (g/l)eo bromance. THEY ARE NOT GAY FOR EACHOTHER DO NOT GET THE WRONG IDEA. okay i hope you love the eo boys. ]