stumble and fall

[ oh yeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa flashbacks. only to like a week ago though. ]

        " You can't keep pushing yourself , Leo. " Peter looked at me worriedly , and I could tell his focus was on my hands ; they were trembling , my face was more pale than usual , and my wrist bone was more visible than normal.

        "  It's fine. " I blandly spat back , not meaning the sound so sour as I pulled my hood over my head , setting my hand on the kitsune mask beside me. My other arm was wrapped around my aching stomach. I scooted a little farther , hoping he wouldn't notice the way I hung my head with nausea. He only closed the space , urging closer than before.

          It was quiet for a moment , and he sighed when I didn't divert my attention from the people below. He closed his eyes and leaned backward , resting in the gravel." I know I can't really stop you from anything , and I won't pry and annoy you , but take care of yourself. There's no point in being a hero if you're to sick to do so. " My breath shorted for a second , and I turned to him a little , improving my poor hearing , which was just another side affect. He had a point.

[ short chapter that's bound to be updated but big bnha feelings haha i hate myself but i love shouto todoroki. bound to be a tododeku fic soon.]