you look like dad's running sneakers.

[ mini time skip because yay i'm a lazy wattpad author ]

         Geo's brother gave me a ride home , after we went to the pet store to admire lizards and visited our home away from home : seven eleven. We always get hot cheetos and pineapple fanta. Caspar talks alot. Usually about his girlfriend , how he's surprised of how Geo doesn't have one , or how he's so proud of Geo for ' expanding his friend circle. ' It's like he's homophobic to not being a dull and empty headed jock sociopath. 

       Anyways. I like Caspar. He's actually pretty nice , but he doesn't choose his words carefully , he just says what is on his mind then and there , there is no saving things for later. But that also means he's brutally honest. For Geo's middle school graduation his first outfit selection was horrid and the second he came downstairs Caspar came straight out and said :

        " You look like dad's running sneakers. "

        Which he did. He wore a gray shirt with one black stripe across the front. But it did have a small light gray duck on the pocket that I agreed with. It was the one thing protecting him from a full disaster. White shoes and pants.

         Without Caspar's comment he would have left like that , and I would have been terrified to be seen with him. But not his duck. I missed the duck.

          Caspar also commented how I looked like the only kid at my school that would actually have a well put-together vocabulary and would use it to pick up chicks ( successfully ). And I simply responded ' But I'm not a farmer ' and he burst out laughing. 

           Caspar is nice.

            I left and hugged Geo goodbye for the night and said I'd see him that weekend. Geo is a hugger. Hugs or getting picked up , there is no in between with him.

            They playfully argued among themselves for a second before driving off after seeing to it that I safely entered my home. Katelyn waved at me from the couch and I waved back , shooting her a quick smile. She smiled back , before returning to her study notes and homework.

             I sat beside her , dropping my back pack on the floor and slumping down with the angle of the couch. I took off my glasses and rubbed my eyes , staring at the blurry ceiling.

[ e i'm tired ]