*1

Two years ago, October 21st...

It was around 12:15 am in Los Angeles, California and a intoxicated Chris was behind the wheel arguing with his current girlfriend at the time, Karrueche. "Baby I told you I haven't been messing around on you" Chris tried to get across to his girl but she was to busy tearing him a new one than to hear him out "whatever Chris don't call my damn phone unless it's about our unborn child".

Chris was confused on what Karrueche was getting at. A child? When the hell she was going to tell me about a child? Chris had thought "wait baby" he slurred only to hear the other end went blank.

Chris heard a loud horn nearby frightening him. He quickly turned his steering wheel to the right but, Chris was a little too late the headlights on the delivery truck was met with the inside of Chris's car.

-"What the hell you mean he's in a coma?" His girlfriend Karrueche and best friend said in union "just like I damn said he's hurt" the annoyed nurse said nonchantly. Karrueche was taken back from the nurses smart response "you up here getting slick while my fucking man is in this bed fighting for his fucking life!" The nurse blinked unfazed of the smaller woman's once she was taller and thicker than her. "I should sue your uneducated ass" the nurse laughed checking Chris vitals "baby I want you to keep the same energy when he have to learn how to do stuff over again and I mean everything"

Karrueche had look at the nurse than back at Chris friend Audrey "Audrey I think we need to go" when Audrey and Karrueche walked out that door they never came to visit Chris again.

Christopher Brown

December 20th, 2018

My Mother has deplored my lazy ways nowadays but I was still hurt to wake up only to see none of my home boys or even my child and girlfriend there at the hospital showering me with love for the lost times I wasn't able to spend with them.

Instead I woke up to a empty room with a vase full of a dozen of dead roses and a shitty ass letter from Karrueche saying she couldn't be taking care of some handicap man all her life.

"Chris I know you are hurt but you have to get on with your life" I watched my mom turn the tv off that shown her spending time with a unconscious me every holiday "what are you-" she snatched the only picture that was left of Karrueche out of my hand giving me a stern look.

"I can't keep taking off work to take care of you" I sighed heavily dropping my hands down to my side about to roll away from her "so I hired some one to take my place" I rolled my eyes "so you know how I feel about people walking out of my life yet you do the same damn thing,ma".

"Chris Mommy held your hand for dam near two years...I'm getting old and I want to enjoy my life while I can" she says with a hint of sincere in her voice.

There was a couple of knocks on the door turning my attention away from my mother "I'll go get it" I said maybe Karrueche came to see me after these couple of years.

I rolled my wheel chair to the front door taking a deep breath before I slowly pulled the door open with a smile creeping on my lips. "Hi you must be Chris" my whole mood drop when I seen a female in scrubs "yeah" I said dryly.

My mother jogged over giving the girl a sincere smile "sorry about that...Chris is uhm not in the best mood these days" the girl giggles revealing her deep dimples.

"it's fine miss im use to it...my other clients love using their colorful words" I raised my brow listening to the two exchange words "yeah well he can get very emotional at times...I don't want him sitting in front of that tv watching himself while he in a coma or looking at that picture of that damn girl" I scoffed.

"Okay Ms.Brown I can guarantee you that he will be back in shape in no time" Ew she too damn happy "I will like to see you try" I said slickly while watching my mama grabbing her dolce & gabbana bag inviting the female inside of my home "call me whenever he gets out ignore control" she kissed my cheek "bye" my mother said leaving me with little miss sunshine.

"Did you eat?" The female asked me with her back was turned away from me as she took a agenda and pen out of her tote bag "it depends...can you cook?" She giggled at my question "Let's start over my names London and I am happy to help you recover from your injuries" I raised my brow rolling over to her to get a closer view of what she was doing. I didn't want her poisoning or setting shit up in my house.

"London right?" She smiled looking over her shoulders at me "yes" I couldn't help but take a look at what she was working with "I'll like some meat loaf and mash potatoes" her smile grew bigger.