11*

Chris

~five days later~ 

What I thought was the impossible became possible less than 2 weeks. I had gone from grumpy to happy, got over Karrueche, started to walk again, got a crush on my nurse, and drop my first single since forever.

Damn... what could I say I felt like the man now. I jogged down the titanic staircase watching my mom place her bag of fruit from the farmers market on the island. She turned towards my direction smiling "you been glowing nowadays...what is it a new face mask?" I grin "or some type of special virgin water?" she shook her head giggling "Wheres that girl at she needs to get on here so I can leave" I smacked my lips "damn ma I love you too" 

"Watch your mouth, Christopher, I'm your fucking mother" I scoffed "hypocrite...." ding-dong I look back at my mother then back at the front door. I wasn't expecting any company today.

I walked to the front door with a puzzled look on my face unlocking the door pulling it open. My lips started to twist up into a pout once I saw that Christain guy standing in front of my home "hey I know you and I started at a bad foot but I just wanted to-"

I pushed him back "nigga you got some fucking nerve pulling up to my fucking home after you had London crying, proposing to her and cheating on her with an immigrant" he chuckled sizing me up and down "do you think I'm sitting up here all my life with one bitch?" he shook his head running his hand down his face grinning letting his highlighter ass grills show " besides god ain't put me on this earth with irresistible looks and a gift to make girls eyes roll behind their head only to waste it on one bitch-" I couldn't refrain myself from punching this low life ass nigga in the jaw.

We went from standing in the front of my two-story how to being in the middle of my donut-shaped driveway. I was hover over Christian body giving him a nice 2-pc combo "Chris! Chris stop it now!" my mother screamed punching me in the back.

I grunted lifting off him watching him try to regain his strength "I'm up now ma I'm up" I said looking at my mother with both my hands raised in the air. I heard this nigga breath and I was mad all over again...I quickly grabbed him by his collar looking into his shitty face "you better never come to cross London again or I'm sending you to your death bed" he coughed up blood wiping his mouth "trust me I'm good...she nothing but a sad case" I dropped him back down on the concrete rising up "Chris just go inside and-" thump thump thump! the corner of my converses met with Christians rib cage multiple times till my mother pushed me away "what brings you here boy?!" my mother finally questioned the dudes' presences. 

"London....is...in the" he coughed up more blood "what the fuck she in?!"  I yelled about to lunge towards him until my mother pushed my chest back "London is in the hospital" he said catching his breath.

My jaws drop thinking of why she hasn't been attending our sessions these past days and answering phone calls from my mother. I thought she went off the radar and lived happily married with this bum...but here she was in the hospital for lord knows how many hours.

I felt chills go down my spine chills that felt oh so familiar. That feeling I got when I woke up that day to find out nobody who I called my own or friend was there for me something I didn't want London to feel. I quickly glanced over at Christian "where she at?"

***

I stood in front of the General hospital sighing to myself before removing the hoodie of my head "here goes nothing...".

I am back! Comment below how you liking the story so far! Let me know what you think about going to happen next.