*3

December 21st , 2018...

Chris

I took my seat-belt off staring at London "Are you dead ass about to make me tell your man I ain't fucking with you?" She stared at me with a stink look "Alright but I ain't about to get out..." she took the key out the ignition whipping her Phone out calling her supposedly man on the phone "Baby come outside there's something I need to tell you" I watch her shift in her seat rolling her eyes "no I am not just come outside it will explain people blowing your phone up" she shot a glare at me. Damn well she didn't have a ring on her finger so I assumed she was on the market not off... I pulled the seat back deciding to relax myself as the two talked back and forth through via.

"Yo what the fuck is he doing sitting in the front seat with you, Lo" She sighed heavily turning towards me "Chris...this is Christian" I raised my brow "look man I don't mean no harm I just got caught up in my choice of words and your girl here" I pointed at London "was the first thing I thought, I promise I'll clear this up by dawn" he scoffed staring at me "Lo why you running around town with a damn dude alone, that's some hoe shit on god" I rubbed my temples cause this nigga was giving me a migraine..."babe he is my client I was telling you about" she says reaching out to grab his hand but he yank it back quickly "shit if you ask me this nigga look perfectly fine!" he yelled loud enough for the neighbors down the street and a mile away to hear.

Where did she find this clown from? A Special Ed class in high school? "It will be lovely to hang with your girl on a regular but, unfortunately brah I'm handicapped and she's my nurse or whatever the fuck she suppose to be" I said nonchalantly sizing her little boyfriend up and down "I'm go drop Mr.Brown off and I'll be back home baby okay?" she said leaning in for a kiss he had mush her head back leaving her hanging. London rolled the window up looking down before forcing a smile on her face looking over her right shoulder at me "Thank you for telling him because you didn't have too" she put her key in the ignition cranking it up before looking in her rear view mirror slowly backing out of her driveway.

"Your man a piece of work huh?" She didn't respond instead she leaned over to turn the radio up but I reached over grabbing her wrist "The last thing I want to hear is some trash ass radio music...now tell me he be mistreating you huh, London?" She let out a over dramatic sigh "it's none of your business, Brown" I slowly removed my hand from around her wrist watching her place it back on the empty side of the steering wheel "I would prefer if you called me Chris for now on" I said not taking my eyes off her. Here you go again getting into some more shit and you can't even fix yours dumb-ass.

London had dropped me off about 35 minutes ago but I was still sitting in the living room wondering how the punk she was with was treating her at home. It was none of my business but I couldn't sit there and let a female get mistreated right in my face because if it was my mother I would want someone else to do the same and not sit there and watch her endure the pain that's inflicted on her. I dropped my hands down to my side about to roll myself to my bedroom until my house phone started to ring. That's odd I ain't got no phone calls except from my mom and that was during the daytime. I backpedaled towards the island extending my arms out to grab the house phone off the hook "hello".

"Hey Chris it's me..Karrueche" A small smile crept on my face "Tran?" I asked with a raised brow "Yes its me in the flesh, babe I just wanted to tell you I miss you" She actually does care about me after all these years "that little Adrian is doing fine he's actually 3 now" my son...he's three now. "Can I see uh him?" I asked "Yeah I'll bring him over tomorrow for sure, he actually need some more pampers you think you can handle that babe?" .