Chapter 6: Confession

Jungkook's POV:

I led Tzuyu to the small wooden bench on the balcony, overlooking the city from the top floor of the hotel. I held her soft, delicate hands in mine, and let out a small sigh before facing her. I looked into her beautiful brown eyes before building up the courage to confess to her. 

"Tzuyu, I-"

The door of the balcony opened, and Tzuyu and I whipped our heads in the direction of the door.

"Taehyung?" I asked. Taehyung's eyes widened, then narrowed at seeing me and Tzuyu together. He quickly left, but with a deadly glare in the eyes. 

"What were you about to say Jungkook?" Tzuyu asked.

"Tzuyu, I wanted to tell you that I think that I love you. I-I'm not sure when it started, but I definitely know my feelings, and its not just a like, but more than that. Its love, and I hope that you feel the same way" I looked up at Tzuyu, hopeful that she felt the same. 

"Jungkook, I'm not sure about my feelings for you yet" Tzuyu said, "And as idols, it would be a difficult choice for us."

"Is it okay to give me two weeks, just two weeks to prove myself to you? If you don't feel the same way after that, we can just be friends. And if you find that you do feel the same way, we can be official?"

Tzuyu thought for a moment, and I prayed that she would agree. 

"Yes" she said. I gave her a quick hug, which was something normal between the two of us, and she got up and left the balcony. I stayed there for a couple of minutes, the clear out my head, then entered the hotel again. Its time to create a plan for two weeks.

Taehyung's POV:

I was getting a drink at the table when I saw Jungkook walk outside into the balcony alone. I didn't think much of it until I saw Tzuyu walk to the same balcony about a minute later. I became curious in what they were doing, so I opened the door. To my surprise, the door swung open easily, and they turned their heads to see me right there. I looked at them sitting on the bench, with Tzuyu's hands in Jungkook's, and narrowed my eyes. I couldn't take it anymore. I left, and leaned my head on the door of the balcony. 

I stood there, and I heard Jungkook's confession to Tzuyu. Without hearing her response, I stormed away from the door, until Jimin's arm caught me. 

"Taehyungie gwenchanah?"

"I'm fine hyung." But he knew I wasn't. He took me by my arm to an isolated corner, and asked me to tell him what was wrong. I didn't want to tell him of course, since it involved another BTS member, but eventually spilled everything to him. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Tzuyu leaving the balcony, but her back was to me, so I couldn't see her expression. I heard Jimin sigh, and turned my attention back to him. 

"Taehyung, I'm not sure if you could do anything at this point, but if she really does end up liking you, then you'll know it" he said. 

I sighed, and watched him walk back to his friends in some other group. So is this how you want to play? Let the games begin Jungkook.

Tzuyu's POV:

I could barely wrap my head around the thought that Jungkook just confessed to me. I didn't say yes right away to him because I was, first of all, very shocked at the sudden confession. But it wouldn't be completely true if I said that I didn't like him. I do like Jungkook. I know I do. But something at the bottom of my heart is telling me to move in a different direction. But I'm giving him two weeks. Two weeks, and I'll make my decision. 

I go to Mina, one of the girls that I trust the most in TWICE. I tell her about what happened, and asked her what I should do about it. I included the part about the small nagging in my heart, knowing that she'll be able to tell me something about it.

"Tzuyu-ah, I think that you should really pay attention to your heart during these two weeks. If that feeling is still there, then you should stay as friends. But if it is gone, then you know that you're ready to date him" she said.

"Thanks unnie" I said, "And don't tell the other members yet. Please?"

"Don't worry I won't" she said. At this moment, one of Mina's friends and another member of BTS came to talk to Mina.

"Anneyeong Tzuyu-ssi"

"Anneyeonghaseyo Jimin-ssi" He looked at me with this knowing look, and I wondered if Jungkook would have told him that he was going to confess to me. Jimin and Mina continued to talk, and I looked around the room for Jungkook, but I couldn't find him.

Well the next two weeks should be interesting.

A/N: It seems like Tzukook is going underway, but Taehyung isn't going to let that happen anytime soon 💜

Thank you all so much for reading this book and voting on it 💜💜