Chapter 7: Date

Tzuyu's POV:

The bright sunlight from the Sunday morning sun shining in through the window wakes me up. I rub my tired eyes, and glance at the clock. 11:00! I look around my room that I share with Dahyun and Chaeyoung to see them still fast asleep. Last night must have tired all of them. I usually wake up the earliest, and none of the other members are awake yet, so I head into the empty kitchen to start making breakfast. 

I turn on the stove to make some eggs. I crack nine eggs onto three different pans and wait for them to cook. Thats when all of the memories from last night come flooding back into my mind. Jungkook confessed to me! Jeon Jungkook confessed to me! I smile to myself, and my phone vibrates, signaling that I have a message.

Kookie 🍪:  Tzuyu-ah~ are you free today?

Tzuyu: Yes, we have the day off today

Kookie 🍪Can I pick you up from your dorm at 6?

Tzuyu: What for?

Kookie 🍪: A date!

A date? Well, I'm free, so why not? 

Tzuyu: Sure! See you later!

I smile at my phone, excited for the date later today. Then I smell something burning and gasp.

"The eggs!" I exclaim, and quickly flip them. Luckily, they aren't too burnt on the side, so I hope that the unnies will just eat them. I continue to make breakfast, and cut various fruits and pour juice. I eat breakfast by myself, and sit in front of the TV as the unnies start to come in one by one and eat their breakfast. Its around 1 pm now, and the only person still in bed is Sana unnie. I volunteer to go wake her up, and run into her room.

"Sana unnie!! Its time to wake up! Its 1 pm" I shout, jumping on top of her.

"Nuguseyo?" she groans, rolling over (who are you?)

"Chewy!" I say, and she rolls to the other side, not wanting to get up. Usually Sana unnie wakes up easily, but not today. I give up after a few tries, and let Momo unnie go wake her up. Eventually she wakes up, thanks to Jeongyeon unnie. We spend the next couple of hours being lazy, since we were still tired from yesterday. 

I look at the clock on the wall, and gasp. Its 5:35 already! I should get ready until Jungkook gets here. I change into a casual white dress, and lightly curl my hair while I do my makeup. At 5:55, I walk towards the door to wait for Jungkook outside the dorm. 

"Bye Dahyun unnie! Tell the others that I'm going somewhere" I say.

"Bye!" she says, not looking up from her phone. I walk outside to see Jungkook arriving in his car. 

"Hi Jungkook!"

"Tzuyu~ Anneyeong!" 

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"You'll see soon enough" Jungkook says while holding the door open. I get into the car, and look out the window until we reach the destination.

Jungkook takes me to a restaurant where we order dinner and chat for a long time. 

"How's the food?" he asks

"Its good! Are we going anywhere next?"

"Yep! I hope you enjoy this informal date" he says, until his eyes see something behind me. 

"Jungkook, is there anything wrong?" I ask.

"No, nothing" he says as he continues eating. I shrug, and eat too, until I see a familiar figure walking past a few tables down.

"Is that Taehyung sunbaenim?" I ask.

Taehyung's POV:

I'm at a restaurant, eating my dinner since its my day off, when I see Jungkook and Tzuyu walk in. I lower my head so that they don't see me, and continue to eat my food. My mlood is boiling like the hot pot in front of me. Is this called jealousy? Eventually Jungkook sees me, but I could tell that he didn't mention me to Tzuyu. I hear Tzuyu's angelic voice talking to Jungkook, and hear the inevitable, "Is that Taehyung sunbaenim?" 

Didn't I tell her to call me Taehyung? I sigh, eat my food. Jungkook pays for Tzuyu, and while he's paying, Tzuyu and my eyes meet. I can feel the anger and jealously rising inside of me. I quickly finish my food, and get up to leave. Minutes later, I see Jungkook and Tzuyu leaving. They get into Jungkook's car, and I follow them, curious to see where they'll go next. They end up going to the park, and taking a walk there. I couldn't stand to see them together for another second, so I left. I'll get you Chou Tzuyu, just wait.

Jungkook's POV:

Tzuyu and I had a great date except for seeing Taehyung at the restaurant. We took a nice walk around the park until we decided to go home. I dropped Tzuyu off at her dorm with a kiss on her cheek, and watched in amusement as her cheeks flushed. I looked up to the window of the dorm to see another face pressed up against the glass.I don't know them very well, but I think its Sana. She smiles at me and Tzuyu together, and I can't help but smile at her contagious smile too. 

I get into my car, and drive back to the dorm. I open the door to see a very angry looking Taehyung laying on the couch next to a very bothered looking Yoongi. I walk straight to my room and flop onto my bed. Seconds later, I hear a bang, and see the door open with Taehyung standing there, looking more mad than I've ever seen him. 

A/N: AHH I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT THIS STORY IS #1 IN TAETZUKOOK, TWICE TZUYU, AND TAETZU, #2 IN TZUKOOK, #3 IN BANGTWICE, AND #7 IN TZUYU!!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING AND I LOVE YOU ALL

P.S. STREAM EPIPHANY AND AWAKE FOR JIN'S BDAY