Chapter 12: Forever Rain

Tzuyu's POV:

Jungkook runs outside into a nearby park. I follow him, hoping that he'll be able to understand that Taehyung and I are just friends. Its pouring outside, making my hair and clothes instantly wet, but I don't care. He stops, and turns around and I can see the anger and betrayal in his eyes. 

"Jungkook-"

"I was honest with you, and and told you my feelings even though I knew it was difficult because we're both idols. You know, it feels like my heart was stepped on, and left behind. Tzuyu, do you even feel the same way now?" he said, with tears running down his cheeks, or that could be rain. I couldn't tell.

"Yes Jungkook, I do. I'm sure" I say, stepping forwards to him. 

"I'm sorry but I don't know about my feelings now" he said as he walked away. I stumbled over to the nearest bench, not caring if it was drenched in rain. I couldn't see in front of me, my eyes were blinded with tears and rainwater. I sobbed into my hands, knowing that there wouldn't be anyone at the park when it was raining. The rain didn't stop, and I was so wet with rainwater, it was like I had stepped out of a shower. 

Taehyung's POV:

I stood in the rain watching Tzuyu cry for a minute. I had seen her conversation with Jungkook, and it made me angry. Jungkook shouldn't make my Tzuyu cry this hard. I walked towards Tzuyu, and gave my jacket to her, knowing that she'll be sick if she continues to sit in the rain. Tzuyu looks up at me, surprised, but she still looks beautiful. 

"Thank you" she says quietly, and I sit down next to her. Without thinking, I wrap my arms around her enveloping her into a hug. She slowly wraps her arms around me too, still crying. I panic, not knowing what to do, hoping that there are no photographers around. 

"Lets go" I tell her, and lead her to my car parked near the cafe. As I'm driving, I see that she's asleep, and decide to take her to my house since it wasn't very far away. By the time I reach it, she's still asleep to I lift her up, just like when we were at the JYP building, and enter my house. I set her down on the bed in the guest room, and pull up the blankets so that she doesn't get cold.

Tzuyu's POV:

I wake up in an unfamiliar room, and I immediately grab my phone. Suddenly, I remember everything that happened yesterday. I groan and flop back onto the bed. I stay there for a few minutes, until my stomach growls. I get up, and shuffle out of the room. I open the the door to see that I'm in a room by the staircase. The house is huge and I glide my hands along the wall. I enter the kitchen to see Taehyung cooking, or trying to cook something.

"Oh! Is this your house?" I ask, and he looks up, surprised.

"Yeah" he says as he attempts to fry an egg.

"Here, I'll help" I say, as I take the pan from him. My phone beeps, and I jump, forgetting that I had brought it with me. I unlock my phone and see 59 missed calls. 

Oops

A/N: Its 2019!! I hope you had a good 2018 :) Please go check out my new taetzukook fanfic!💜💜