~《1》~

☕☕☕☕☕

The night was just like any other nights. Go out, have fun, come back home, sleep and wake up again facing your problems.

That's been Jimin's life.

Jimin was a Sophomore in college. He had two more years to go before he graduates. He has 5 friends who all go to the same college. But they had different majors. They always hang out in their dorms since they were close to each other.

Jimin has dance major; so does Jeongguk and Yugyeom. Youngjae has acting major. And Jaebum has music major.

Youngjae was paired with Jaebum in one dorm. Jeongguk and Yugyeom are pair in another. And Jimin was alone in his dorm. But he did heard he was going to have a roommate soon. It can happen today, tomorrow, next month .... he wasn't sure when his new roommate will come. So, he keeps his room clean everyday, just in case.

Jimin was doing his homework from his history class .... and checking his phone for any news about his favorite idols.

He heard a knock on the door. Jimin thought it was probably one of his friends.

Jimin stops writing and went to check. He opens the door and stares at the stranger.

"Um hi, are you Park Jimin?" The stranger's voice was a bit husky and deep, as if he barely woke up from his sleep. His hair was a bit messy, which makes him to look sexy. His lips were pouty and pink, as if someone was making out with him before he came. His clothing looks warm and comfortable, but they look dark. Black long sleeve with a dark brown coat on top. The jeans are black too. Even his converse are black.

Boi, he does look hot ....

"Y-yea, I mean yes, I am. You are?" Jimin mentally slaps himself for making a fool of himself and for starring at the handsome stranger.

"Min Yoongi - I guess we're going to be roommates."

"You can come in." Jimin opens the door wide enough for his new roommate to enter.

"You can place your stuff on this side." Jimin points at the other side of the room.

"Thanks." Yoongi mumbles as puts his stuff at the side of his bed.

"If you any questions about the school or ... about me, feel free to ask me. I'll - uh ... I'll be here .... studying." Jimin nervously said, he scratch the back of his neck. He returns to his previous seat.

"I don't feel like talking." Yoongi grumbles and he puts his suitcase near the closet and his bags near to his well made bed.

"That's fine .... I can be quiet and-"

"Fucking shut up already! You're so annoying." Yoongi takes his phone out of his pocket and lays back on his bed.

"Oh ... sorry." Jimin apologize. He was just trying to be polite to his new roommate.

"I don't need your apologizes. Tomorrow, I'll tell you the new rules you will follow if you don't wanna sleep outside." Yoongi growls, not looking at Jimin.

Jimin completely shuts his mouth and starts writing his homework.

This could get pretty messy and interesting for the two men.