~《8》~

☕☕☕☕☕

The morning came like a flash when the alarm went off. Jimin slams the object hard, making Yoongi jump off the bed.

"W-What happened?!" Yoongi scans the room as he wrapping the blanket around his body.

"Oops, sorry my bad." Jimin laughs and stretch his muscles before getting off the bed.

"Man, I can't believe you woke me up 2 hours early than my usual time." Yoongi groans as he gets on his bed and covers his entire body with his blankets.

"I need to work out in the morning because I don't have time during the day." Jimin gets up and walks to his closet. He picks out his workout outfit.

"What day is it?" Yoongi pop his head out, while rubbing his eyes with his fist.

"Saturday." Jimin reply.

"I'm going back to sleep."

"Can you make breakfast?"

"What?"

"Please Yoongi hyung, I don't wanna die from starvation." Jimin pouts at the elder.

"You got hands and feet and a brain to make your own god damn breakfast."

"Shall I carry you to the kitchen instead?"

"Fine, I'm going."

"Make a nice, healthy breakfast .... for the two of us." Jimin smiles at Yoongi.

Yoongi almost fainted as he getting up. But he managed to get to the small kittchen unharmed.

~

"Hmm~ that was delicious. You gotta make me food everyday."

"Can't your lazy ass do it?"

"This lazy ass needs to work out to show out my sexiness." Jimin winks at the elder.

Yoongi roll his eyes as he gets the dishes and place them in the sink, ready to wash.

"Gotta go, kitty. I'll see you later." Jimin gets up and grabs his strap bag on his way to the door.

"W-What you call me?" Yoongi turns around and stares at Jimin in shook.

"Huh? I said 'I'll see you later, hyung.'" Jimin smirks as he leaves the dorm.

Yoongi turns around and finishes drying the plates. After he puts them away, he went back to his messy looking bed, covering his whole body with his favorite baby blue blanket.

He stares the ceiling as the memory from before plays in Yoongi's mind. He can't help the fact that Jimin said something else.

It drove him crazy.

In the end, he gives up and tries to sleep.

"Perhaps it was just me, I need to clean my ears more." Yoongi sighs and gets comfortable before he could rest his eyes.

[A.N]: has anyone heard about the BTS World coming out soon? I'm so excited. I've been- well we all have been waiting for it since last year, but this is it.

I can't wait to try BTS World!!

See you on the next update and I'll try to be more active on Watpad. I feel like I'm losing interesting in watpad since I'm focusing more on YouTube 😅

You guys like how Jimin calls him Kitty 🙂 Yoongi is such a little cute meow meow 💙