~《3》~

☕☕☕☕☕

A night should always be quiet, dark, and dangerous. No one walks in the street at night. But one house in a quiet neighborhood disturbs the peaceful night.

People crowded themselves together at the dance floor; they were sweating, sticky, grinding each other, or humping each other. But Jimin was never a person who does those things. He was more into drinking.

He drinks until he gets unconscious.

Jimin was already on his third, until a man come up to him and sat on his lap, touching Jimin's chest down to his cock.

"Hey there, sexy, wanna come in one of the rooms and play with me?" He spoke over the loud music, but Jimin heard him.

"No thanks, I'm into girls, not faggots like you." Jimin fake smiles at the stranger.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me, beat it. Scram. Leave." Jimin pushes roughly at the male.

The man scoffed and cursed at him before walking away while moving his hips side to side, attracting the other men.

"Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Yugyeom smirks as he drinks a small cup of alcohol.

"Not really in a mood for anything, just wanna drink all night." Jimin mumbles and took another sip of the alcohol.

"You're such a sour puss, but I hope you have fun." Yugyeom left Jimin alone at the table to find his friends.

Jimin watch as people pass him, some gave him winks, others didn't recognize he was there.

The flashbacks replay in his mind, he groans about what happened earlier.

《•《•《•《•《

After Jimin ran to his room, he went to search for his clothes for tonight. He was so excited that he couldn't stop giggling.

He grabs a pair of black, tight, leather pants. A red velvet, v shirt with a black coat on top. He rush to the bathroom to change.

After he was done, he grab his black vans from under his bed.

He looks around the area and found the room mess from looking for good, sexy clothes. He shrugged and took out his phone and begins playing games.

Suddenly, the room flew open, revealing the his tired roommate. Yoongi throw his backpack on his bed and went to the bathroom.

But he tripped and fell on top of a pile of clothes, dirty and clean ones.

"The fuck?!" Yoongi yells, making the other flinch. Yoongi looks at the clothings and turns to Jimin, glaring at him.

"Is this yours?" Yoongi spoke softly, as if he's calm, but in his eyes it look like he wants to murder someone.

"I- uh yes ...." Jimin felt getting smaller every second.

"Then pick up your fucking clothes or I'll burn them and kick your ass out. Do I make myself clear?"

"C-Crystal clear, Y-Yoongi." Jimin stutters and rush to pick up his clothings.

"Fucking idiot." Yoongi murmurs and went to the bathroom.

Jimin feels like he wants to cry, dig a hole, and kill himself.

》•》•》•》•》•》

He took a shot and he instantly feel relieved. Maybe his roommate was stressing him out or the studies. Whatever it was, Jimin doesn't want to go back to his dorm.

He ask the bartender to come.

"What ya need?"

"Give me another. The strongest alcohol you got."

"That's gonna be painful in the morning." The bartender warned Jimin.

"Just give it to me."

"I think you're drunk."

"Not yet, I'm still sober."

"Alrighty, if you can take it." The bartender grab a bottle behind him, pour the liquor in the small glass, and give it to Jimin.

"Leave the bottle."

The bartender raise an eyebrow, but did as he was told and left to attend another customer.

Jimin lift up the small cup and took a shot. He saw how the world was spinning, then he black out.