~《6》~

Does anyone even read this book? ;-; I'll keep updating until I see more readers. I can't let this book to flop 😭

☕☕☕☕☕

"So when do we go?" Jaebum ask, looking all his friends. They were all in the cafeteria, at their usual spot.

"Wait, can we being more people?" Jackson asks while raising his hand.

"Tonight at 9 and yeah, bring more people. You know what they say, 'the more, the merrier'." Mark said as he takes a sip of his juice.

"Just make sure you don't bring more then 50 people. The party is held in my place." Mark add it and smiles as he slightly leans on the table with his arms cross over each other.

Everyone said their goodbyes and depart. Jimin walks to his dorm and prepares himself, in case if his roommate is there.

He opens the door slightly and found no one. He lets air slip out his lips as if he was holding air for a long time.

"Thank God, he's not here." Jimin spoke as he shut the door.

"Who are talking about?" Someone said.

Jimin jumps and turns around in fear. He saw Yoongi sitting at his desk, reading a book.

"Ah- w-what? U-ugh ... no one." Jimin nervously laughs and he shifts uncomfortable under Yoongi's eyes.

"Stop stuttering and speak up. You act like a ignorant child who can't talk right." Yoongi takes a few more seconds glancing at the other before he continues where he left off.

Jimin clinch his fists and makes over to Yoongi. He grab the book and throws it at the other side of the room. His hands quickly wraps Yoongi's wrists. He makes Yoongi to stand from his chair and throws him on his bed.

He gets on top of Yoongi. Yoongi tries to push Jimin off, but he was too weak to fight. Jimin grabs Yoongi's wrists and put them over Yoongi's head.

"Why do you hate me so much?" Jimin screams at Yoongi's face. Yoongi could only close his eyes and turn his head to the side.

Jimin lets one of his hands go while his other holds Yoongi's wrists. And his free hand grips on Yoongi's jaw, making Yoongi look at Jimin. Yoongi stay silent, looking into Jimin's eyes.

Jimin huffs and huffs as he stares back at his roommate.

Jimin soon realize the position they were and jump off the bed. He open his mouth but nothing came out. He ran in the bathroom and lock himself in.

Yoongi sits up and looks where his roommate ran off. He was a bit turn on and he tries to ignore it.

He thought about the question that Jimin had asked.

He doesn't know why. Yoongi didn't reason why he act like this to his roommate that he barely met a week ago. Maybe Jimin isn't like the other guys he met in the past.

Yoongi sighs and walks to the bathroom. He gently knocks the door and waits.

A minute passed and nothing happened. He knocks the door a bit more louder.

"Yes?" Yoongi heard Jimin reply.

"Hey, can you come out? I promise I won't say anything bad about you."

Yoongi waits patiently for his roommate to come out. He heard the door unlock and opens.

"Let's sit on my bed and talk this out."

Jimin nods and walks behind Yoongi. They reach Yoongi's bed and sat down.

"I thought about what you said and .... I was being a little to rude. And I don't have reason to be mean to you. I had a rough past with .... my ex-friends. I- I hope you understand." Yoongi explains, not looking at Jimin.

Jimin looks at his roommate and smile softly.

"It's fine, I understand. We should start over."

Yoongi looks at the small male and make a small smile.

"Alright! I'm Min Yoongi, Junior year."

"I'm Park Jimin, Sophomore year."