everyday. / 00₊

+

+

soft tunes of wind chimes dangling at the corner accompany the chirping birds outside. along with the brisk thumping on the floor there's a distant synchronize laughter that become much clearer when the door swings open.

“wake up it's already 8.30 in the morning” the violent shaking on the body immediately woke the smaller built boy, renjun.

“did you just woke me up?”

without a slightest glance nor action, “noona asked me to do so” his brother, donghyuck replied before he walked out of the room with a wide sly and satisfied smile on his face. aside from gardening, making people frustrated is his second best talent.

he then went downstairs and it's quite expected for him to see jaemin already stuck in front of the tv anticipating for the weekend morning show.

“hey hyung!”

“jaem, at least brush your hair”

the boy let out a timid giggles when his brother ruffle his messy morning hair, all strucked up in different direction due to his chaotic habit of sleeping position.

lately jaemin's legs could not stay in one place during sleeping that deiji end up buying him another bed instead of sharing with donghyuck.

donghyuck peeked from his head to see his sister cooking with her back facing them. hiding behind his small smile was his thankfulness to be able to appreciate the same figure that's been doing the same thing everyday for the sake of them-it's the little things that counts.

“noona”

deiji hums, still not looking from her cooking.

“renjun is older than me but why don't he act like it” out of the sudden donghyuck asked. he just want to let out his thought.

his sister just laughed in response, the small scoff at the end makes donghyuck contemplate his question earlier. “let's not be salty in the early morning can we hyuck?”

deiji looked over him for a second before turning back. not just it's still early but she just don't want to give in to the constant back-talk of each other between them—she knows that her brothers are like fire with fire and siding with one of them is never a good end to their rivalry.

to this day deiji could not figure out the sole reason behind their tug of wars though she expect it will be just a phase.

donghyuck sighed in defeat. he turned his attention to the glass window behind the end table with three small pots of flowers on it.

every now and then he will end up beaming and become lost on his seaside thoughts whenever he recalls who gave them and the reason why; too fast their gazes being disconnected yet he still long for him.

ain't it funny how i still feels the same way i felt two years ago.

“bro next time i don't need your ass to enter my room”

the sudden existence of renjun pulls the three people's attentions in the room. well... he looks so displeased as always.

“hyung! the cereal is so yummy do you want some?”

“jaem shut up”

“eh?”

renjun immediately walked up to where the sleep intruder at, slide the chair out and sit on it while intentionally stubbing donghyuck's toes, ultimately letting a groan out of him.

“the hell?”

“i said don't enter my room again” said renjun, striking a lazy glare on the boy in front of him.

donghyuck rubs his toes, hissing. here we go again world war six is about to start.

deiji look over her shoulder already sensing the usual silly arguing. instead of a family friendly sunday morning breakfast like, they presented her this soap-opera.

“if you got problem speak up” donghyuck hasn't say a word. it's just his way to provoke his brother that he never seems to be so afraid of due to his smaller built but still-one time renjun made his nose bleed.

“i don't talk lowly”

“alright alright that's enough you two” their sisters came in between the growing tension, smacking both donghyuck and renjun heads with a spatula. they both let out a groan, rubbing their heads in utter pain.

“what did you boys gain from arguing like that? what's the problem in here honestly?”

deiji puts down a plate of fruit tarts on the table whilst looking at the both of them, hands in her hips. crazy to say she hasn't lost her temper handling this same clownery everyday.

renjun rollef his eyes at the sight “i warned him not to enter my room is it too much to ask”

he coughed as he look away to the tv but his mind still wondering. somehow he felt guilty hearing the lacing frustration in his sister's voice.

deiji held on to her emotion and breathe slowly “how about you donghyuck?”

the boy on her right stay silent for a second, “he annoyed me. you know that”

the simple answer is what frustrating deiji the most. it's over the silliest and smallest thing ever but they would successfully built a huge issue from it.

home or work they both give her free migraines to be exact, “i will need to have you two to stay in your study room and reflects by yourselves. write down every issues you have for each other”

“you know damn well it's not going to work noona. the last time i did, now look at me”

"just do as i say please" said deiji. she poked the cheek of donghyuck softly, earning repellent to renjun.

“i will also be restricting your electronics. you both lack human interaction it's scary”

< ༊*·˚- >

i just cried listening to limitless 👂🏼you can tell therapy is expensive.