getting to know. / 03.5₊

only when she strolls around the institute deiji found herself in absolute amaze by how big and beautiful it was, walls everywhere are painted with morals complimented with flowers pots in every corner that eventually will caught anyone's eyes-it'...

only when she strolls around the institute deiji found herself in absolute amaze by how big and beautiful it was, walls everywhere are painted with morals complimented with flowers pots in every corner that eventually will caught anyone's eyes-it's like a daycare center yet far from childish core.

deiji's delicate and firm sound of heels matches along doyoung's who is walking side by her. the man himself insisted to be her tour guide for this whole week and more than glad deiji accepted his sincere offer, knowing that he is the only person that seems genuine enough to get to know her more for now.

the zephyr brush past their faces as they walk, down to ten days it will be the season of winter. deiji already have her mind lingering on what to get for her little brothers for this coming christmas and definitely it's growing difficult for her to choose the gift now that they're getting older-back then she could have just surprise them with toys and they will be the happiest boys for the entire day. now, donghyuck is 17 while renjun is 16 years old, quite in disbelief deiji will always be whenever she realise this fast flying of time.

“you like flowers?” the sudden stop of deiji's tracks causes doyoung to turn his head around, he end up staring at the lady capturing the scenery of flowers along the water drain.

“they're beautiful, i can't help it”

warmth of smile spread across the thin lips of doyoung, “ah i see” unknowingly he found himself being intrigued by this very woman he just met this morning.

as they walk again doyoung slide his hands into his pocket, the crook of his nose scrunched together to keep his glasses from slightly falling off along his nose bridge, “so, what makes you interested with this job?”

deiji's eyes lit up. “well” she pause for a bit.

it's okay to lie.

“i have always been interested in psychology since i was ten. i grow up watching a lot of that genre” her fingers fiddling around behind her back, “at the same time i don't have much choices since i wasn't really exposed to other opportunity aside from the social science field”

“so you were a science stream student” doyoung nods slowly as he begin, “i can relate to that also, i really did think that i will only be a scientist or some sort like that-schools really need to hold more programmes that aims to introduce careers opportunities better”

small chuckles from deiji intend to tell that she agree with the last part of his sentences despite the fact that doyoung might be the only one being real in this conversation, “how about you?”

“my parents pushed me to get a well-off job and it works because i kinda like it” soft his black silk hairs are when he brush them away from his forehead, it's been a hectic month he forgot to cut his hairs short again “to add up another reason, the head of this institute himself is my good friend”

he let out a small hum when deiji curves her eyebrows as a reaction, “johnny is one of my good friend, we've been friends for ten years since we live on the same neighbourhood” greeting the other staff passes by “and as much as i hate to admit this, it feels as if we can't be separated”

“aww that's just very adorable” her eyes turn into a half moon as she chuckles once again, and somehow doyoung got a flash inside of his mind to a something similar ever since he first saw those eye smile of hers.

he has seen that before but where?

dazed in his own island of thoughts, the subtle sound of a poster pinned to the board took his attention away. deiji glance at doyoung to say something but he was much early with his words “let's go to the cafeteria, it's almost time for lunch anyway”

< ༊*·˚- >

block A room 127.

every room has ten patients, one psychiatrists, three psychotherapists, two nurses and two psychologists. the amount of professionals can be differ according to how many patients are there in one room but according to doyoung, block A is reserved for the upper class only or in other way, the riches.

the cold air from the aircond hits their faces as soon as they open the door to the room, from there y/n can see two men chatting away beside the counter and it seems like they're having a debate with the way how the other one keep having his mouth moving with no pauses.

“but kun-ge, he likes to drink coffee”

“caffeine is not good for him-”

the chattering died down when the two steps closer to the counter table. doyoung clear his throat, “guys, she's here”

deiji immediately bow down and extend her arm, “nice to meet you, i'm lee deiji”

“ah, so this is the new doctor everyone's excited to meet—it's nice to meet you too, doctor lee. i'm qian kun and beside me is dong sicheng” kun's brown tiny eyes never failed to gleam with smile ever since deiji stepped into the room. the tall yet petite figure beside kun instead just bow down and beams without a word, “we're the nurses in here so doctor, if you need anything just call one of us yeah”

the three of them later have a chat with each other whilst doyoung excuse himself to check on his patients.

common interests checklist :
cats;
teas;
and flowers.

throughout the conversation deiji can tell that sicheng didn't talk very much but he listen to other people very well and intent, the responses he give is either a soft small laugh or a nod with a smile-never much more than five sentences. kun is older than him and it is not a wonder that he may look like a big brother of sicheng if you see the way he treats him; one who talk so much x one who talk less = perfect pairing!

across the laughs jump out of nowhere a lady with burger in hand almost scaring the heaven out of the three. with a heavy breathing, “are you doctor lee deiji? wah! it's nice to meet you”

placing down the file on the counter with a deep sigh kun rubs his chest to calm himself “seulgi how many times you're going to do this” the man let out a breath with his eyes closed before looking straight at the woman sheepishly smiling, kun himself almost hit sicheng with the blue file.

“i am very sorry! i was very excited you see”

despite the messy bun and clumsiness, the woman charms deiji with her cat-like smile, she has her bangs lay flat across her forehead that perfectly compliments her feature and deiji place an envy with the fact how seulgi suits so much having a bangs-not to mention that she is much taller than her.

“i'm sorry for being loud guys—i'm kang seulgi by the way” seulgi bows for the second time.

deiji gesture her hands for seulgi to not worry “it's alright really doctor kang” she pat her shoulder “at least our first meeting was with you scaring me out”

“thats cool though”

< ༊*·˚- >

shout out to fightmebighit_ ! i got my inspiration from them (◜◡◝).