the strongest wizard

F/n pov
Im sitting in the guild hall on a table with; mommy, wendy, lucy, happy and carla. Me and mommy have our favourite cakes, mine being chocolate hers being strawberry chessecake. I also have a glass of oragpnge juice. The others each have some kind of food. We are all talking about missions, when suddenly a bell is rung and a voice shouts "citizems of magnolia, prepare for gildarts shift." Everyon in the guild gets excited except me, wendy carla and lucy. I tuen to mommy and say "whos gildarts?" She looks and smiles and answers "the undisputed strongest member of the guild, due to his magic its safer to mobe the entire town out of the way" i smile at her and thsen start to get excited.

When gildarts walks in he looks around and then asks mira "hi im looking for the fairy tail guild, its till around here right?" She smiles and replies "yeah we here, dont you recognise me, im mira" he looks confused and then shouts "wow. Youve changed alot. And so has the guild hal" i hear lucy whisper "did he only just notice" i snigger a little. "I see some new members i havent seen before do you mind introducing yourselves" erza steps forward and points at lucy and says "this is lucy, she is a celestial wizard" she points a gajeel and says "thats gajeel he is the iron dragon slayer" she points at juvia "thats juvia she uses water magic" she points at wendy and says "thats wendy she is he sky dragon slayer" she smiles and puts her hand on my head and says "and finallt this is F/n, my son, and a sayain" she is beaming wjen talking about me. Gildarts gets confused but shrugs it off, before telling natsu that he has got a surprise dor him at his house.

*time skip*
Gildarts is going to be back for a short time, i let him rest for a while and then walk up to him and shyly asks "excuse me, mister gildarts" he looks at me and smiles "can i fight you" his smile leaves his face for a second and then he says "im not to sure, i mean you are quite young." He then smiles and says "sure but your going to have to hit me as hard as you can so i can judge how much i need to hold back" i smile as we walk outside and i explain whats happening to mommy, she looks comcerned. Is he really that strong.

We are standig opposite eachother and i transform into a super sayain, he smiles "your going to be stronger than i expected" i transform into a super sayain 2, he starts to smile much wider. I smirk and fly towards him at full speed and at full power and punch him, he slides back about 2ft, he smiles and then finds how much energy he needs to make it a challenge for me. I then start throwing punch after punch at him, he blocks most of them but i manage to get a few hits in. I use his chestas a lau ch pad as i jump high into the air "RIOT JAVELINE!" I Put my fist behind me and then launch the energy that accumulates at him, he uses shater on it and when he looks upat where i was i am gone and im at his feet. My right fist is beig cupped by my other hand "HEAT PHALANX!" My hand catches fire and i punch his chin knoxkig him over. He gets up quickly as i throw more punhes and kicks dodgeing some of the attacks sent my way but being hit by a large proportion of them. One punh to the face makes me fly backwards and hit a rock, im knocked out of super sayain 2 i get up and wioe the blood away from my nose and then fly towards him again punching and kicking with all my might but now that i have barleh any energy its like childs play to him. "Give up F/n, you cant win." I laugh and say "i know, but im not going to give uo jusy because you tell me too." He then lets all of his magic outside giving him a white aura which scares most of the guild, i smile "wait is he enjoying this." I hear someone say. I stand up and rush at him rwady to punch him, he laughs as i get stuck in his aura. "Why cant i hit you!" I shout "your not strong wnough" he says calmly, i start to scream in anger my hair startin to go its brilliant golden colour, and my enrgy starts to create a golen aura. I start to push through the aura when he smacks me into the floor knokcing me out.