training

Erza pov
As we walked into the guild, master shouted "everyone gather round." We walked over to him and F/n climbed onto my back in a piggy back style. We stand infront of him as he says "i have done all i can for this guild so i would like to introduce the new guild master of the guild. Gildarts clive." Everyone looked to the left to where he gestured and only saw mirajane who had two letters in her hand. One was for the guild and it said that gildarts has reinstated laxus as a member and reinstated makarov as guild master. The other was for cana and it had a card in it that would call him if they needed it.

A few weeks later after getting bacl from a mission with the rest of team natsu and F/n, romeo are bickering abot some competition that romeo wanted to enter, "if we win not only do we become the best guild in fiore but we also get loads of jewel." With that master decided that we would join and told everyone to go train for the next 3 months to catch up the last 7 years that we missed.

F/n pov
Me, jet, droy and team natsu alongside levy are going to the beach to train but when we got their they spent most of the first day not training but rather having fun. This was quite annoying as i knew that we wouldn't stand a chance without them. I decided to ingnore them and train. I turned my weighted clothing up to 25 tons per peice for a total of 125 tons.

I was training for a few hours when i notice virgo asking lucy for help so i walk over and offer my aid, to which virgo smiles. She then gives everyone celestial spirit clothing except me, when we arrive i ask "why didnt i get given celestial spirit clothes?" She then replies "because you do not require them due to you being a sayain." I nod. Then lucy asks "wait didnt you say that the celestial spirit world was in trouble." Virgo smiles and says "i lied" a large man with a mustache coming out of his nose then says "we wish to celebrate the return of our friends, and to hopefully end a bitter war that we dont want to continue." He looks at me for the last bit, i raise my eyebrow "what do you mean" i ask him, he then bows so i do the same as everytime i met royalty, right knee on the floor, left arm resting on the left knee and right hand in a fist touching the floor. "Hahaha, you kniw the correct manners." Time slows down, and etherio says "Destroy them, they are your enemy, obliterate them and prove that we are the strongest race of the two." I then shake my head "no, they are my friends and i will not kill them" etherio gets angry and then i start to feel pain in the back of my head and i fall flat on my face cradling it. "STOP IT, I REFUSE TO HURT MY FRIENDS, AND IF I DIE THE SAYAIN RACE DIES." The pain stops as i stand up. Time returns to normal. "Do you accept peace, sayain." I answer "yes, as well as my undying loyalty to the celestial spirit realm whenever you need help." He smiles "well lets us celebrate.

We then party for ages and eventually we are dropped back in the normal world where we are told that in the celestial spirit world time moves faster and thag 1 day is 3 months. Mum then shouts "TIME TO TRAIN RIGOUROUSLY FOR THE REMAINING TIME." I start walking off and continue trajning, but a bird lands on mums head with a note telling us to go to a bridge to get a large power up. We head their and the bridge is broken and helpless, but suddenly the bridge begins to restore to a point in time where it was not broken and we send natsu first as he has a tendency to not get hurt by things that really should hurt him. Once we all reach the other side. Jellal, ultear and meredy, are standing there and after awhike of chatting erza asks me, ultear and meredy how we know each other and i answer "i was hired by the magic council to track them down and when i did they told me their purpose so i left them to it." She nods, jellal then walks up to me and guides me away from the group and gets down on one knee and says almost in a whisper "im sorry for what i did to you i hope you can forgive me." I the place a hand on his shoulder and say "dont worry its fine you were possed so i dont blame you, and besides you love mum dont you" he nods sheepishly before i give him a hug and whisper in his ear "i would be honoured to have you as a dad. As long as you dont hurt mum." He laughs before hugging back. We then go back to the group and ultear asks if i want my second origin unlock. I think for a second before saying "yes, because it counts as my own power." She smiles and casts the spell. It feels like the hottest fires of hell are coursing through my veins and the sharpest blades un creation are stabbing at every single one of my nerves.

After a few moments of this torture i manage to stand up and start screaming in pain, after a few moments of this my hair turns red and my muscles lean down and i become smaller i am now 5" 3 and i feel different. Ultear and meredy are looking at me weird before they say "do you know what you transformed into?" I shake my head "you're the super sayain god." I look confused before ultear says "there has only ever been one before, it takes the power of five super sayains planting their energy into a sixth." Thats when i realise that etherio is no longer their. I transform out of tmy new form and wait for the others.

When mum gets baxk i run up to her and say "mum, i have a new transformation." She looks at me shocked before askig "how many more are there. Show me what it looks like." I focus my energy and start to power up, she notices my aura turn red and then my hair turn red but she cant sense my energy anymore as she says "what is this. I cant feel your energy. And your hairs red like mine." She is smiling wide before i say "this is the super sayain god transformation" she looks shocked before pulling me into a tight embrace which i happily reciprocate and i then say "dont tell anyone else i want it to be a surprise." She nods and we start walking back to the gruoup as i revert back to being a normal sayain.