rescue plan for Lucy

F/n pov
"Wait Lucy has been kidnapped" i ask angry at the royal guard for taking her unlawfully. A hand is then placed on my shoulder and i here mums voice say "shh, don't worry well get her back. the question is who is going to rescue Lucy and who is going t win the grand magic games." i sigh and relax when Natsu says "I don't care about a plan i'm going to rescue Lucy no matter what." i float up so that i am in line with mum's ear and whisper "he loves her right?" mum giggle slightly before whispering back "probably, but he also probably doesn't know that" i giggle after that. "the people that will rescue Lucy will be Natsu, Mirajane, Wendy, and the exceeds." master Mavis says enthusiastically. i start to feel conflicted as i don't know where i feel more needed with mum or with Wendy. almost as if reading my mind Mavis then says "on second thought F/n will help rescue Lucy." i look at her and Mavis smiles sweetly. mum then says "are you sure we have no idea what will lie in waiting in the castle" i then realise that i have an in depth knowledge of the castle and say "mum i worked there for 4 years as a guard i know my way around the castle better then anyone in the guild and i know the average strength of the guards and i don't believe their is any reason for you to worry. and besides Mavis must have a reason for putting me on the team she is the fairy tactician." she sighs  "i suppose your right just please come back safe" she says while hugging me tightly.

me and Mira, who is disguised as a gaurd are walking towards the barracks, with Natsu and Wendy as pretend prisoners. we walk up to one of the guards and say to them "we found these two breaking into the castle" the guards look surprised and say "didn't expect you to capture you own guild mates but sure" I then lead Mira to the jail where we free lucy and were thrown into the palace of predition alongside yukino agria.

while walking natsu says something uncharacteristically intelligent "hey f/n if you worked here for 4 years you should be able to find a way out right?" I shake my head and say "I had no idea this place existed." I hear wendy scream and I teleport next to her and immediately hug her and ask "shh, what happened." she then says that happy jump scared her with a skull. I then turn to happy and turn super Saiyan and say "do it again and you you taste your lungs" everyone then gulps in fear except wendy who just hugs me tighter. I then hear lucy whisper "I guess we knw smeone who can calm down the guild when iit gets out of control" I chuckle and then continue to walk but this time holding Wendy's hand while we both blush lightly.

after awhile of walking we find a gap in the wall that would be difficult for the older females to get through because of their breasts. I stop everyone before they try and go through and say "before we head through here im going to make the gap wider so that lucy mira and yukino find it easier to geet through because as it is their breast size is going to get in the way." I place my hand plam forward at the gap and fire a normal blast at it and make the gap able to wal through for them. as I turn around I notice that wendy seems down so I tell the others to continue onward and me and wendy will catch up when they leave I turn to wendy and say "whats wrong?" she looks at the floor clearly embaressed and says "everyone else has bigger boobs then me" I sigh and pull her into a hug and whisper in her ear "wendy it doesn't matter what size your boobs are I love you for who you are not how big your boobs are. and besides your only twelve as you get older your boobs will grow out." she then says "what if they don't" and I chuckle and say "then I will continue to love you no matter what" she smiles and says "thank you" I chuckle and say "no problem just stop comparing youself to people that are more developed then you" she nods and holds my hand as we walk to catch up with the others. as we arrive I notice some power levels coming this way and say "guys we've got company" everyone stops as 6 people walk towards us. they introduce themselves as the hungry wolf knights and natsu and wendy run to fight them I try and stop wendy but I fail. they start to get destroyed by just two members. mira and pantherlily then start fighting but are promptly put on the back foot. suddenly atsu use his brilliant blaze and forces everyone away from eachother. and im alone with one of the hungry wolf knights.

he is clearly a Saiyan and introduces himself as king Vegeta and he turns super Saiyan god and starts to attack me I dodge him while in my normal form and turn super Saiyan god and we start to clash. he goes for a straight punch to my head and a dodge and punch his chest and he stumbles back a few feet and he asks "what is your name low class warrior" I then chuckle and say "f/n scarlet but my Saiyan name is Aspara" he chuckles and says "the child of those two idiots that wanted to join phantom lord" "yep those arseholes are my biological parents but I killed them yesterday" "I heard" he then launches towards me and kicks my stomach and we then start our battle for real as our fists clash and so do our kicks. as wee fight the dust around us gets kicked up. after a few minutes of fighting I manage to land a solid hit on his ches launching him backwards. as he stops he looks around and sees his fallen allies and my allies talking. I hear wendy say "that guys still up did f/n lose" I then rush forward and smash into his face and say "don't worry wendy I haven't been killed. I am enjoying this though." they then just sit back and watch the fight between me and vegeta continue. after about ten minutes we are both running out of energy and we fall out of super Saiyan god back to our normal forms he then says "I will say that this fight has been enjoyable but this will end it he then flies into the air and starts to charge a galiick gun that I wont be able to doge otherwise it will kill my friends so I look at my fist and say "come on Wendy's life depends on this. body don't give up on me now. kaioken x 5" a red aura surrounds me as everyone starts to get worried "kaaaaa meeeee haaaaaa meeeee haaaa" I chant as vegeta chants "galick gun fire" our beams clash and neither of us our winning and I hear vegeta say "our beams are the same strength impossible I put everything I had into this" I realise this isn't going any where so with pain very evident in my voice I scream "kaioken x 10" and my beam overwhelms vegetas and completely disintegrates him.

I fall back wards and say "wendy can you heal me so that I can stand up again" she runs over with tears in he reyes as she starts healing me. after a few minutes im back up and fully replenished both physically and in terms of stamina and power. I use y power to replenish Wendy's stamina and magic and she wakes back up. and we start to head out.