Chapter three

.....On the job

We arrived the mansion,the security checked us a little bit too lenient, probably because we came in a limo so they probably thought we we're.... what's his name again...Rob?-uh..yeah, John, One of John's rich friends. But they called to confirm our arrival and let us in.

Luke rang the doorbell, while Marcus stayed in the limo blank as ever. The door opened revealing a tall man in tuxedo and gorgeous grey eyes. He looked in his late 50s . He was probably the butler, the way he oriented him self made him seem like one. "Mr Patterson junior, will have you wait in the west parlor, which I will take you to. Follow me."

We followed him through a hall, then the central passage. We passed the stairs and arrived  to the so called...west parlor. The interior decorations we're amazing, somewhat royalty. The ceilings traced with beautiful floral patterns and a chandelier hanging from  the dominant flower of all. This made me wonder how the rest of the rooms were. The mansion was painted white all through. Maybe not. I thought to myself. I don't know, well for now the only thing adding colour are the brown chairs and the  grey and black tiles.

The mansion is a lot more gorgeous than Luke's. I can't even name a price for this beauty.

"You may sit" There was something about the butler, his face carefree like he was always happy. We sat down. "Mr Patterson Junior will see you now"
"Ah Roland come on, just call me John man" a tall handsome muscled man, hazel eyed, brown hair that looked like too much conditioner was applied, how do you even notice that. He walked into the room his deep voice laced with melody. Luke recognising it was John, abruptly stood up and I followed.
"Luke, I thought I-" he looked at me his gorgeous brown eyes darting. I gave away no expression, he might be cute, but he's just like every other man, they all want carnal satisfaction. Well maybe not all men, I know Edward isn't......is he? Nahh he's not. John, turned back to Luke,
"listen man, I said I didn't- " he sighed running his hand through his hair. He sounded unsure at the moment.
"This is just what you need son, trust me you'll thank me later" Luke said and winked at John.

Son? Do they like know each other as friends or what? If they were friends he would have introduced him into this a long time ago. Oh yeah he was dating so....even though he would have tried. It's Luke, he'll do anything for money.

"Man I.......you know what fine" John threw his hand up in defeat "fine?" Luke asked grinning,
"fine " a sigh followed as john replied. "Okay then" Luke clapped his hands, then continued turning to me
"okay the usual 6:30am or maybe at an extra 60 minutes....be good Mary" he gave me a slap on the back, not pat, slap, making me loose balance, I oriented myself and stood normal. "John, have a great evening" he waved John goodbye and John did the same.

Okay pretty face let's get this over with.

John turned to me and my heart began to pound random rhythms. Stop it heart, just cause he's cute doesn't mean you should do that!
He gave a nervous smile, my expression blank. Then I gave a fake smile in response. That threw him of as his nervous smile began to fade to some what.....worry.
He immediately blinked his eyes, averting. Then he turned, his back facing me. He looked over his shoulder at me then stretched his hand towards me,
"come with me" His voice was stern, a little too stern. Yep this was a set up. I thought to myself. You're going down Luke! I hesitated to take his hand, but  I did anyway. His grip wasn't firm, delicate like if he squeezed, my fingers would snap.

We climbed the stairs, walking passed a few rooms then we came to a stop. Guessing that's the room. The cops are probably inside. Play it cool, tell the truth but not too much, wait tell the whole truth, you want out!
Here we go.... I sighed a little too loud, John turned to look at me, he opened his mouth as if to say something then pursed his lips shut and proceeded to open the door.