No way!?!

V said, "We love all of you army dearly and we are so glad to have you as our fan base, but two people in this crowd are army members who are going through a lot and we are gonna try and make things better." RM then spoke, "They lost the only family they had left and all of us members have disguised this with our manger and Bighit themselves." Fara whispered to me, "I wonder who these lucky fans are." Jungkook spoke, "They are very sweet and kind and I will let Jimin do the honours of calling them up." "Fara and Ivy, wherever you are in this crowd please come on stage." Jimin said. Am I hearing right? Am I dreaming? I pinched myself, "Aghh not dreaming" Is this real? Why do they want us up there?

Before I could even finish talking to myself Fara yanked me up on stage. I was confused and I asked RM "What is going on?" RM made sure everyone could hear him, "We have already gotten the papers and everything." "What do you mean?" I asked. He smiled and said, "Let me finish." He then stated, "Us 7 BTS members are making you 2 part of our family. We are adopting you." As I heared that last sentence it literally echoed through my brain, was this actually happening.

-going to the fan meet-
Since we were now in the 'BTS family' we had to walk with them and even sit with them. After all the fans were done (holy cow that was a lot of fans btw) we went to the hotel and grabbed our things, they drove us to their dorm and to our surprise thwy already had everything set up for us. It was weird but cool. "Well welcome to your new home!" Jin said with excitement. "I think they need to attent school right?" Jungkook said. I interepted before RM or Jin could even think about it, "Actually this year was our last year, we passed with significant grades and graduated early." I said and then I heard someone speak and turned to see who it was, Suga was right behind me when I turned and he said, "Thats great, now you can have nore time with us." Jhope led us to our rooms and gave us a tour after that he let us settle in and unpack.

"This is literally the best of my life" I said to myself. The rooms we were given were big, and Fara's room was right next to mine. When we both finished unpacking it was already late so we went and ate dinner with the guys. I wanted to help Jin cook because he looked as if he was struggling to do it all himself, "May I help?" I asked, "Sure you can help cut the onions." He replied. Jungkook came in and said, "hyung I'm bored and hungry." Jin replied, "Well maybe you should help so it will get done faster." "Fine." Jungkook said. "You can help with the sweet potatos." Jin said.

-10 minutes later-
Laughter filled the kitchen. RM runs in and so does Fara, they ask at the same time, "Whats going on?" They walked in and soon started laughing. Suga and Jhope came in and laughed to. Then Jimin was just dying on the floor laughing. Jungkook said, "They were really sticky" As saying this he was turning the plate with the sweet potatoes on it upside down and all around while making a stupid face which made it funnier
After we stopped laughing me and Jin finished the finishing touches on the food and we all started eating. It was so good too. "Jin this is delicious." RM said making Jin blush. Fara leans over to whisper to me, "should we ask them about the ships?" She asked. "Why not?" I said. "What are you to whispering about?" Suga asked. "We have a question for all of you.... do ya'll have ships in the group?" I asked. RM sighed and said, "They should know the truth." He then continued talking, "We do have ships in BTS and we try to hide them but someone always trys to expose people." RM glares at Jhope, Jhope said, "What!? It was one time." Jungkook said under his breathe, "sure" "Not to be intruding and all but who are the ships?" Fara asked. RM said, "Namjin, Yoonmin, and Taekook are our ships and Mr.Ray of sunshine Jhope is always trying to expose us." "Sorry man, its just funny, okay?" Jhope said. "Look at the time its getting late ya'll should go to bed." Jin said. Jungkook interupted him, "Hyung they aren't really ours so we can't tell them what to do." Suga said something that made our jaws drop with silence, he said, "Of course they are, I'm the dad and jimin is my bitch" he said to jimin, "Sorry for the popped co...." he then looked at us and said "oops" while jimin looked like a tomato blushing so hard, and then we all busted out laughing.

-time skip until next day-
"We are having a family meeting in the living room" Jimin said. "Wait hold on we are missing someone or 2."
Fara's pov.
I woke up early this morning, it was weird, but I checked my clock and it was 10am, "ehh not that early" I said to myself. I went to check and see if Ivy was awake but she was asleep and I didn't want to wake her up because I know how she is in the morning. I went downstairs and saw V gaming and Jin cooking. I was bored so went and gamed with Tae, minutes passed and slowly everyone started waking up and then jimin was saying something about a family and said we were missing so I looked around to see who.

Ivy's pov.
I finally woke up and looked at my clock it was already 1pm, "Damn I didn't set my alarm" I said to myself. As I walked downstairs everyone was looking at me like I was insane. "what's wrong?" I asked. "I never thought someone could sleep longer then Yoongi" RM said in shock. "Well now you know, so what about this family meeting?" I asked. "Ahh okay everyone" Jimin said. "Lets get started, first off there are now younger ones in the house so no cursing in the dorms." "FUCKKKKKKKK!!" Someone ?said. "Yoongi stop." Jimin said. "That wasn't me" Suga said. Everyone looked at me, "sorry guys I had to let one last one rip out" I said. They all just giggled. Jimin continued talked about no curse words and then jungkook wanted to funny and said, "heck" Jimin said, "You are on thin fucking ice mister" he caught himself in the act, "oops" he said. We all busted out laughing. After he finished talking RM stood up and said, "I have one last thing to ask you girls." We both said, "yeah." "We have practice today for next weeks show so ya'll can either come with us or j....." before he could finish his sentence me and fara said, "WE'LL GO WITH Y'ALL" at the same time which made them all giggle until Jin couldn't contain himself. We all got dressed comfortably and went to practice.