Let's not....

"Beauty and the beast has taught me that looks don't matter.... Also that candle holders can talk" I said. "Now wake up you wax for brains!" Jungkook yelled shaking the candle holder. "Um....i don't th..." RM said but was cut off my Jin. "Don't ruin there dreams!" He whispered yelled to RM. "Oh yasss you go, show that candle holders who is boss" Jin said sounding like a supporting mom.

-time skip-
Today was just a normal day.... what am I talking about!? Nothing is normal when you are living with bts. Today we were suppose to meet Hyan on some 'important' matters he said. No one really knew what, but we just went with it. Like always. "Jimin scoot over" Jhope said. "Well I'm sorry, but I'm trying to make it where these bitches don't pop my bubble, okay?" Jimin said agervated toward Hobi. "I feel like Jimin doesn't like me anymore" Suga said looking out the window. "He always just ignored my presences and doesn't even want to sit near me" Suga continued. "I love you Hyung" Jimin said forming a heart with his arms. "Aghhh you bitch you hit me" Hobi screamed because Jimin's elbow knocked him in the face. "Shut up they are having a couple's moment" V whisper yelled to Hobi. "I feel like Jimin hates me" Suga said. "I like you a lot Hyung" Jimin said getting closer to Suga. "Ahhh what are you doing? You're scaring me" Suga said trying to scoot away from Jimin. "Are you two done? Because I'd like to listen to my NEW favourite song if you don't mind?" Jin said as if he was on his man period.

-time skip because I'm lazy-

"Uh Jin.... why this song" RM asked confused. "Because it's my new favourite" Jin said singing. "We need to teach him what actual music is" Suga whispered to me. "Yeah true" I said back. "I'm a Barbie girlllll in a Barbie worldddddd, yes I'm fantastic" Jin sang. "Agh I never thought my ears could physically bleed from a noise" Fara said squirting ketchup acting ad if it was blood. Everyone giggled. "Wait where did she get ketchup?" Suga asked. "Oh um well" RM said. "We grabbed something to eat while you were asleep" V said. "See what I mean? Can't keep a secret" Jungkook said lightly hitting Tae in the back of the head.

We were heading toward the airport because when Suga was asleep we saw Hyan and he explained everything. Apparently we were going on a world tour because of how many hits magic shop got and also parts of the fake love album, not just fake love. "So we get first class!?" Fara said confused. This was the first time being on a plane with bts. Most of the concerts we went to with them were just a car trip away. "Uh duh" RM said. "We are bts in fact" Jimin said. "You know they should call it, Jin class because I'm always better then first" Jin said doing an imaginary hair flip. At first I didn't notice where we were headed until we landed. "Holy fuck" I said. "Language~" Jimin said, well sang. "My bad" I said. "What was that 'holy fuck' for?" RM asked making everyone turn to look at me while we were grabbing our bags. "Well I just noticed that we are heading to me and Fara's hometown" I said. "Oh yeah, I was dazzed, I didn't realize" Fara said. "Wait y'all lived in New York?!" Hobi asked. "No genius, we lived in Canada, YES WE LIVED IN NEW YORK!" I said making everyone laugh. "I was just asking" Hobi said. "What ivy meant to say was.... yes we lived in New York" Fara said hitting me in the back of the head.

- we arrived at the stadium-

It was pretty big, but me and Fara have already seen this stadium it's where we came to watch 'say what' with my mom and her sister before you know. It was the only band we could really afford to see to be honest. "Ooo this is really nice" Jimin said. "Not as nice as me" Jin said doing an imaginary hair flip of course. "Well what time do we start?" I asked as we were all walking backstage. "Hyan said it will start at 5" RM said. "Well what do we do until then?" Jungkook asked seeming bored. "I don't know, find something to do, but you have to stay backstage" RM said reading a book. Me, Jungkook, and Tae went to play some video games in the conference room. RM and Jin were reading. Fara, Jhope, and Jimin were pranking Suga while he was asleep. So far we were all having fun.

-time skip to 4:30-

There was 30 minutes until the concert began and we were all 'suited up' as Tae called it. And then it was time to go on stage.

(I'm skipping the performance....well most of it because I don't feel like writing down lyrics and adding new ones in, sorry💞😂)

We were at the end of the concert and Jimin sang the last part. We came to the front of the stage to thank everyone for coming and such. "Omg I told y'all, look!" Jin said. He was jumping up and down like a kid in a candy story. "That means I am worldwide handsome" Jin said. He was pointing at a sign that had a picture of him and it said 'worldwide handsome' "Omg he's gonna talk about this for months" RM said facepalming. I wasn't surprised seeing posters of the members, but what caught my eye was like 3 posters of me and Fara. "Those posters right there, who have them?" I said into the mic. Fara saw where I was pointing, "Whoever is holding a me and ivy poster please make your way to the front" she said into the mic. We directed the guards to make sure those people were allowed to the front. As they made their way down the isle I noticed who it was........

"Sarah.... Kam.....Jade.....Ryan and Deb" I screamed. "Omg y'all guys, how" Fara asked. We gave bts the 'puppy dog' look and they said yes because they already knew what we were asking. We got the girls on stage and lead them backstage. "Omg guys how did y'all even get tickets" I asked. We always would dream in class about going to a bts concert but none of us could afford it until my mom of course bought tickets. "Well we've been saving up and when we heard y'all were on tour and your first stop was here we decided to ask our parents" Jade said. "Yes because we slay everyday" Deb said doing a hair flip. "Omg I like this small child" Jin said pointing at Deb. The girls froze, the boys were still on stage until just now. "Omg its.....its" Sarah stuttered. "It's bts, duh, we would obviously run into them since they literally live with them" Kam said smacking Sarah in the back of the head. "Hello, are you all fellow ARMY?" Jungkook asked. "Uh yes we are" Deb said.