chapter 9

the gang and I hang out until Darry takes the guys home because he had work in the morning and he didn't want anyone walking in the dark

the gang and I hang out until Darry takes the guys home because he had work in the morning and he didn't want anyone walking in the dark. Dallas offered to stay. I accepted his offer. It was already late but I wasn't tired. The bed I had was big enough for two people to squish on. I moved over as much as I could and patted a seat next to me and smiled. He jumped up from his seat and layed next to me.
I studied his features for a second. He's slightly greasy hair, his bushy eyebrows, his facial features and the little scars on his face andHis slightly sharp jawline.
He looked at me weird. "Whatcha staring at." "Oh nothing.." "well do you like what you see at least?" He says with a smirk and I lightly push him. "you're a real flirt Dallas." I say looking at him in the eyes. He laughs and looks down. "Wanna knows something I think is kinda funny?" He says with a disappointed look. "What?" "I can basically get any girl I want. And when I get the girl I want they fuck me over. Like my last girl Sylvia man. She was a gem. But while I was locked up. I found out she was cheating.." he looks down. "Man I'm so stupid.." he hits his leg and looks at the ceiling.
"You ain't stupid, it's those girls who like to two time you or choose other things over you.. the way I look at it is, every relationship you have leads you to your soulmate. And you stay with your soulmate for the rest of your life." I say looking at him kinda hopeful. "That's deep." He says flatly and I laugh. "Ain't it?" I smile and then I yawn and he was smiling at me. "Whatcha smiling about Winston?" I say teasingly. "You're laugh. You look silly." He says with a shrug and I laugh and punch him slightly and he acts like it hurts. After a bit more of talking I fell asleep.

When Amber fell asleep I had to go

When Amber fell asleep I had to go. I had to go back to Bucks I don't trust him there alone with my room vulnerable to horny teens who find a free room to go have some fun. I get up softly and tuck her in more. I put a stuffed animal Two-Bit got her next to her and I write her a note saying I'll be back in the morning and I put it on her table that's attached to her bed. I smile and I kiss the top of her head and I leave. It's not like I wanted to. I'd love to spend a night with her and I'm not even taking about sexually. Like just laying in a bed with her and just taking. I never do that, well in fact I have never done that. Other broads care about sex or money or partying, which trust me that's the best shit but talking with her kinda helps with my anger. I don't know what's happening with Amber I just don't know if it will end well for her.

 I don't know what's happening with Amber I just don't know if it will end well for her

I wake up the next morning confused. I remembered falling asleep next to Dallas I wake up and see the stuffed animal that Two-Bit got me cuddled next to me. Suddenly I heard footsteps and I shut my eyes and I acted like I was sleeping. I felt a hand caress my face and I hear Dallas New York accent mumble something. I open my eyes acting like. I just woke up. "How'd you sleep?" He asks innocently while holding something behind his back. "uh I slept good... what's behind your back.." I said with confusion laced through my every word. He whips out a teddy bear and I laugh. Whatta softie. He gives it to me and I hug it. I put it next to the one two-bit gave me. "Thanks Dallas." "No problem Amber." Says Dallas smiling. He sits next to me and we just talk about his night and we talk about his plans and how the guys are doing. Suddenly I hear the voices that ruined my life. That man. That evil man.. "well Amber.. how are you?"
I wish I could just tell Zoe's father to fuck off.

Sorry this is shorter than last chapter I'm really tired and I lowkey lost motivation for this chapter but ily all vote and comment ily goodnight friends🤪