chapter 13

the next morning I lay in Ashley's room tucked in her bed

the next morning I lay in Ashley's room tucked in her bed. I look around and see them laying on the floor. I barely remember last night. I'm just happy Ash and Brooke didn't leave me at Bucks. I smile at the sign that they care and I just roll over and look out the window.
It was a sunny day. We were skipping school because we were all tired and over slept by hours.
I think about Dallas. He's so confusing. He changes mood faster than the weather. Then I think about Bob. he has a temper, only when he's drunk. He is a gentleman and a flirt, he's a football player and he's just hot. No matter how much I preach about hating Socs, some of them are pretty hot I can't even lie.
Anyways I day dream about my date tonight with Bob. I'm kinda scared for how it's gonna go not gonna lie.
After a long day of just hanging out Brooke and Ash help me get ready for my date. They dress me up real nice and do my hair and makeup again. Then after all that I walk to the Dingo. I sit down and wait for Bob to come. I wait a little bit and he still isn't here. "He probably is running late." I think in my head. I ordered a milkshake and just drank it.
A hour passed, still no Bob. This was a set up. I was used, for something I don't know for what. I feel so fucking stupid. I pay for my milkshake and storm out. I start to walk back to Ashley's when I hear that mustang. I just turn around but I see 5 guys get out. "Bob?" I say confused. "What happened to our date?" I say confused and he laughed. He's drunk. "Sweat heart, I would never go on a date with a greaser." He says and the guys laugh.
Well that kinda stung. He gets closer and I see Randy standing in the back looking guilty. Bob laughs and so does 2 other guys. "Look at how pretty she looks guys." He says twirling my hair. I smack his hand he grabs my face. "Don't do that again. Got it?" He lets it go aggressively. I get surrounded by a group of Soc boys. Fuck. I try to run out and one guy pushes me on the ground. I scrape my elbow and wince. Another boy comes behind me and kicks me in the back and then after that I was their beating bag. Before I passed out I heard a boy scream. It wasn't Dallas, who was it?

 It wasn't Dallas, who was it?

David

James(david pov)The drive in sucks

James
(david pov)
The drive in sucks. It's just a big Soc festival. They should just make their own and stay on their own side of town. After my gang and a group of Socs got in a fight, I'm never letting down a fight with them. This guy with big rings broke my fucking nose.
"Do you hear that screaming?" David says concerned. I nod and we run ahead. "Yo cut that shit out!!" I scream once I see their beating the shit out of a girl. They all run off and get in that blue mustang of theirs. We go up to the girl and I see her about to pass out. She was fucked up. I softly hit her face. "Hey hey stay with me.." she wakes up alittle. James picks her up and we run back to my house. "David what happened?!" Ash screams. She's my sister. "I don't know this broad was getting the crap beat out of her.." we take her up to Ash's room and she just kinda knocks out. "A group of Soc guys got her.." James says kinda sad. He is very against guys hitting girls because of how his moms husband hits her.
I sigh and I move her hair out of her face. "That dick Bob set her up." Ash says pissed off. "She had a date, her date used to beat the crap out of her and he was back to his old ways." She says annoyed. Me and James look at eachother. What the hell is wrong with these people? "Should we tell the gang?" Brooke says kinda mute. I nod. We will get the guys, they will never see what's coming.

Hellooooo friends so sorry if this is messy. I have so many ideas but I feel like there will be hella plot holes but it's fine! Love this for me. I hope you enjoy!