chapter 11

I walk in my house and everything was quiet

I walk in my house and everything was quiet. That means the drugs wore out and my mother and the devil were passed out. That was my favorite part of that mess.
I go up to my room kinda feeling excited yet guilty. I mean Bob used to bully me like hell before and now because Cherry cheats on him for a greaser he wants me? It sounds kinda fishy but you know what your girl hasn't been on a date in years so I will work with it. Plus I get free food.
"Amber!" I hear Zoe yell. "Are you seriously going on a date with Bob?! He was with Cherry you know that kind of rep you'll get?!" She says yelling. I get in her face. "Let's not talk about reputations, Zoe. Because I don't care who I hurt because I only care about myself at this point. I don't care what others say or think because I'm living my life. I'm not living in other people's standards or expectations." I say harsh and stern. She gets the message and walks out probably to go cry.
I honestly stopped caring about others. All it does is hurt you in the end. I've learned that in bad and hard ways. I get ready for bed and lay in bed staring at the wall cuddling with the teddy bears Dallas and two-bit got me.
I start to fall asleep and I pass out for the night. I wake up the next morning and do my whole morning routine and get ready for school. I start to walk the street when I hear that blue mustang again. For the first time adrenaline didn't run through my veins when I hear the engine rather then I felt butterflies in my stomach. Gross.
"Want a ride?" I smile and hop in his car. "Thanks Robert." I say smirking. He laughs. "You know no one calls me Robert anymore." I shrug "if I called you that I'm elementary school I'll still call you it in high school." He smiles and so do I. I don't know if I could like him like that, maybe a quick hookup or dating for a month or two and realizing how different we are type of way.
When he parks his car we walk in and I see the unthinkable. And the thing that makes everything make sense. I see Cherry and Dallas. Making out. On the steps. Dallas doesn't even go to school why would he be here. I could see the hurt in Bobs eyes. He really can be a good person at heart, just not when he's with his friends or drunk.
I purposely hit my leg against Cherrys shoulder and Bob laughs and I see Dallas get up to try to protest but I keep walking with my head high. Bob walks next to me and I feel him put his hand on my back jean pocket and I feel him twirl me and I crash into his chest and I laugh and so does he. I smile real big and so does he. "We should get to class big guy." I say looking up at him patting his chest. He spins me again and I giggle. We go our separate ways to our classes and I hear running footsteps and all of a sudden I get crashed against a locker.
"What the hell are you doing with him?!" Dallas says almost screaming in my face. I am shocked. I've seen him get aggressive but he's always been gentle and caring to me. "Why should you care you have your ginger slut." I look up at him with daring eyes.
I see Steve and Two-Bit out of the corner of my eyes running to us. Dallas hits his hand against the locker right next to my head. He whisper yells "Man I swear, if you date that Soc, I'll never speak to you again." He forcefully pushes me away. I'm shocked. I'm hurt. Why is he being like this? He sleeps with a new girl every night and I have one guy being interested in me and he is being physical with me?
I immediately run into the bathroom and I try to catch my breath. I hear someone come in. It's another greasy girl I've seen around. Her name is ashley but people call her ash. She isn't in a gang she is just always with her best friend brooke.
They are like the best of friends. Always there for eachother and would pull a blade on whoever tried to hurt the other.

 Always there for eachother and would pull a blade on whoever tried to hurt the other

(ashley)

(brooke)(Back to Ambers POV)

(brooke)
(Back to Ambers POV)

"Evans you good?" Ashley says and I nod. "We saw your blowout with Dallas winston if that's what that was about.." "we are sorry." Brooke blurts out. Ashley sends her a glare and Brooke shrugs which makes me laugh. "Anyways wanna come over tonight? I know we usually don't hang but hey maybe the three of us can maybe have a good night together." Ashley smiles which makes me smile. "That would be real nice."
After a bit they help calm me down and I'm happy. I forgot about Dallas and the only thing on my mind was that I actually have girl friends. As the day goes on I say dream about random shit and then the bell rings. I go outside and wait for Bob but I guess he wasn't coming.
I walk home and go inside. I heard my mom yelling on the phone, probably to her sister, about some dumb shit. Don't even ask me what it's about because sis I couldn't tell you. My mother speaks pure gibberish. I go upstairs and get my bag ready for tonight and I sneak out of my window. I walk around and go to the swings, the place where I recently got jumped but I wasn't scared here. I was just thinking. I always go there to think. Suddenly I hear someone scream my name. I turn around and it's Dallas.
Now what would he want.

ciao friends. So I wrote a somewhat long chapter so hello. It's currently 10:49 and I need sleep so I'm gonna write more on the bus tm when I write chapter 12. If you have any comments or anything lmk! Love you all 🤪🥳 (btw I use emojis in a joking way idk)