Part 1

"So you're saying that you?  Y/N L/N? The biggest nerd in existence is working for the Avengers?"  My best friend Sarah said as she sat at the foot of my bed. Holding a hood in her hand, and a black mask as well. 

"Sarah! Yes okay, I am! No touching the suit! Do you know how hard this was to find in my size?"  I said snatching it from her and placing it in my bottom dresser drawer. I look back at her and smile.  

"So I have a question," She stated I nodded for her to continue.  "Team Captain America or Iron Man?"  I rolled my eyes and sighed, throwing my head back in annoyance. I then looked back at her and smiled once more.  

"That is not relevant!"  I said, I then quietly added, "Team Iron Man,"  I said sheepishly. 

"HAH! Knew it!"  She said throwing herself onto my bed, I could hear her giggles as she continued to mock my suit.  "Hey does this mean you met SpiderMan?"  She asked her eyes going wide,  she had a slight problem with spiderman.  She was totally obsessed, ever since he saved us on our school trip she had a huge crush.   

"I did meet Spiderman as a matter a fact,"  I said bragging the best I could. 

You closed your laptop in irritation, you had no idea where you wanted this to go.  I guess I should probably explain, huh.  Well, last month your school had set up a contest.  Whoever could make the best Avenger scenario including yourself would win a prize to meet all of the Avengers.  You were determined to win, you had to meet them, you had been a fan of them for as long as you can remember.  

Your favorite was Spider-Man, of course, why wouldn't it be.  He seemed like the newbie of the group, a little more clumsy than the others.  That trait made you drawn to him even more,  his behavior had reminded you of a teenager. I guess that's one of the many reasons as to why he was your favorite.  

You were snapped out of your trance when you felt a tap on your shoulder.  You look over to see Peter Parker next to you.  You were in study hall, which meant forty minutes of frustration.  

"Can I borrow a pen?"  You silently gave your classmate a pen, he whispered a thank you before getting back to his work.  You smiled over at him, you didn't know him that well, he was just a classmate, but hell was he cute.  He was a nerd, just like you, but you had never seen such a cute nerd.  You watched him as he worked, a strand of his curly brown hair falling in front of his face.  You let out a small sigh and looked back at your laptop, debating on whether you should open it and continue with the prompt. 

After a minute or two of being at a crossroads, you eventually decide to open up your laptop. You click on the ending spot of your few last words and let your fingers do all the work.  Typing whatever came to mind.  You had this whole thing planned out, you were a writer! You couldn't start a story and not come up with a timeline.  So you knew that's not what was blocking your motivation.  It was the conversation, and the characters, you had no idea how they acted or what they would say or react to something else.  You look over to Peter.  

"Hey Parker,"  You whisper looking up at the teacher, making sure she didn't hear you.  He looks at you a questioning look on his face. "How do you think Captain America and Spider-Man would act? They're the two I'm having the most trouble with."  The moment you said that a look of panic washed over his face, his face flushed and his eyes were wider than they were before.  

"I-I, Uhm, well I'm guessing Spider-Man is a pretty funny person, always making references to pop culture stuff.  Since you know everyone thinks he's a younger person."  You nod taking down a few notes as he talked, "And for Captain America?  You know I have a feeling he's a serious person when in the suit, trying his best to be a role model.  But I bet when he's with the rest of the avengers his a bit more light-hearted, he seems like the type to have a great sense of humor..."  You smiled up at him.  

"Thanks, Peter, that really helped,"  He gave you a small nod and when back to what he was working on.  You felt a bit better about writing, and the moment your hands rested on the keys you were so excited.  You went to town on the story, you were halfway through already and by the time the bell rang you were already three-fourths the way done.  

Everyone pushed and shoved out of the classroom, and made their way to their next class.  You walked happily down the hall, saying hello to a few of your friends along the way.  You stopped at your locker, grabbing your books and your pencil bag.  You were going to your seventh period, math class.  Your favorite,  you always loved it, even if you were terrible, you couldn't help but have a happy feeling when you sat down in your seat.

                                                                                              ***

You made your way out of the building, and down the street. People usually said they hated New York because of the busy streets.  But you? Its what made you love Queens, even more, growing up you had become accustomed to the noise and the people.  And without it, you could never call any other place home. 

You quickly made it to your apartment, where you saw your mother sitting on the couch. Her phone in hand. 

"I swear, all these moms, always on their phones these days..."  You joked as you set your backpack on the couch and made your way to the fridge.  You looked through it finding nothing.  

"Shh, I'm reading,"  You rolled your eyes, you had always liked the way a book felt in your hands.  It was hard for you to even consider reading online.   

"Okay, I'll be in my room doing homework,"  You said taking your bookbag and heading for your room.  

"Dinner will be done in an hour and a half,"  Your mother yelled not even taking her eyes off the screen.  You grinned and shut your door,  you looked out the window for a moment but had let out a small yelp when you saw him.  

Spider-Man had swung right in front of you, his body moving swiftly as he moved through the air.  He was chasing something, but what?

________________________________________________________________________________

Word Count: 1132

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter, I had this published before but hated the story so Im rewritng it.  I swear my account is becoming a full marvel account.  Make sure to vote and comment love you!