Part 6 (Last Chapter)

You stared at the computer screen. 

First Place Winner: Y/N L/N

Second Place Winner: Emily Armendariz 

Third place Winner: Eugene Thompson

You won. You won! You squealed and screamed into your pillow in excitement. Immediately you called Peter and Ned in a three-way call. 

"I was just about to call you!" They said in chorus, they sounded just as excited as you were. 

"You did it Y/N! I'm so proud! What day do you get to meet the Avengers!" Peter asked

"Tomorrow! Apparently, someone is going to pick me up, named Happy. Then he's going to take me to the tower. I'm leaving halfway into first period." You grinned trying your best to not cry tears of joy. 

The three of you sat on the phone for a while, until Peter had to leave. Then Ned, so you put away your phone and brought out your laptop. You were ecstatic, and this whole ordeal had given you the motivation to finally bring out that old novel you started all those years ago. Then you heard the tap on your window. 

"Hey Y/N," There he was again. Spiderman. 

"Spidey!" You lept up from your bed and opened the window. You walked out onto the fire escape. "I won!" You said, giddy, nearly jumping up and down. 

"I know! I told them I couldn't vote, that I had a bias opinion so believe me. That was all you!" You could hear his smile. "They told me they loved yours. They were about to pick Emily's but then they found yours stuck in the pile and they loved it even more! I couldn't help but brag that I knew you when they told me who won!" 

"Are you going to be there tomorrow?" 

"I cant. I have school." He said, "My Guardian won't let me skip either, I'm sorry." Your face fell.  

"Oh ok. Makes sense. I wouldn't want to make you skip, y'know? I'm just glad it's me. Someone that wasn't relying on this being the only encounter we've had." Spidey nodded and you smiled. It would be awkward without him there, you were sort of relying on that. 

... 

You looked around the school office. The man named happy was talking with the receptionist. Clarifying that it was him. You sat there awkwardly, waiting for them to be finished. When you finally got to the car you made your way to Stark Tower. 

You gulped when you walked into the room. Everything was so casual. The avengers were sitting on the couch watching a movie. They were curled up in the blankets and eating popcorn. They all stared at you for a moment, before smiling. 

"You must be Y/N, nice to meet you!" Natasha shot up and shook your hand. "Sorry we're watching a show, what would you like to do?" You looked around. 

"What are you watching?" You asked calmly. 

"Supernatural. It's really good, we've been watching for hours." 

"Well I wouldn't want to break your binge streak, we can keep watching." 

"Are you sure, we're like five seasons in..." 

"I've caught up with recent episodes. I'm fine," You laughed. 

They were the ones to talk first during the show. Asking about the book and how you came up with the idea. You were interrupted when the elevator doors opened. "Hey everyone!" 

"SPIDEY!" You said smiling, as wide as you possibly could. 

"Y/N!" He said you could hear his smile. 

"I thought you said you couldn't make it!"  You looked around, and for some odd reason, Tony was sending Peter death glares. 

"I made it work..." Spidey came and sat down, sitting comfortably next to Tony. 

"So Y/N, continue..." 

"oh right! Well, I had a lot of help from my friend Peter Parker, he and his best friend know a lot about you guys. More than I do, so they helped me out a lot when it came down to it." The room was silent, all that could be heard was the high pitched screams coming from the tv. They all looked over at Spiderman.  "What?" 

"Nothing, nothing." 

... 

They all walked you outside and you said your goodbyes. You spotted a squirrel scurry across the street. Spiderman had spotted it too. 

"Aw hey, Al!" Both you and Spiderman said together. You stopped and looked at him. Eyes wide. 

"What? Parker... IS that you?" You reached up for his mask but he backed up. 

"No, why would you say that?" You reached up and finally got a hold of the mask. 

"Peter?" He gave you a weak wave. 

"Hi, Y/N." 

"Peter?" You repeated in disbelief. 

You gripped his mask tighter in his hands before pulling him into a hug. 

--------

700 words. 

Hi, so I hate this. I hate this story. But I wanted to finish it so I stopped feeling guilty about it. Vote and commment if you enjoyed. Last Chapter! Yaya! Never thinking about this book again!