Josh Kissed My Forehead

Vik

It takes everything in me to stop my eyes from shooting wide open. Josh just kissed my forehead. Josh. Just kissed my forehead.

He must think I'm asleep. I can't believe he kissed my forehead! Does he always kiss my forehead goodnight?

A million thoughts race through my head but my tiredness catches up with me quickly. I slowly fall asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------

I wake up the next morning from the weirdest but nicest of dreams. Josh was my boyfriend and we were on a movie type of date.

I sigh and open my eyes only to be greeted by Josh's beautiful green eyes. I feel my face heat up and look away. I instead look at our position. One of my legs is wrapped around his hip and the other is hooked around his legs. His arms are wrapped securely around my waist and holding me close to him. This isn't the first time we've been this intimate but I blush regardless and untangle him. Josh hesitantly releases me from his embrace. He's so protective of everyone in the house and it's adorable.

I suppose he's daddy for a reason.

I blush even more and awkwardly clear my throat. I quickly try to shake away that thought before it became something more. I hate my mind so much sometimes.

I look back at him when he clears his throat.

"Did you sleep well?"

My mind flashes back to my dream.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I was watching a movie and look up at Josh. We're cuddling, me practically on his lap, when I feel his hand rub my upper thigh lovingly. I blush, biting my lip as I immediately react to his touch. He's always unconsciously a tease when he's in my dreams. I smile and grab his moving hand. I gently hold his hand and kiss him. God, I love kissing him. My heart flutters when our lips touch, knowing that this is the man of my dreams (literally and metaphorically). The one I'll never let go. The one I love.

I snap out of my flashback when I hear him snap his fingers in front of my face.

"Are you okay? You look kind of red. Did you catch Ethan's cold?"

"I-I'm okay. I slept well, did you?"

"Pretty well. Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yes, dad. What's on the schedule today?"

He clicks his tongue at my sass but doesn't mention it.

"I don't know. The QnA we didn't do yesterday? That is, if we can get all the boys together."

He chuckles, causing me to smile.

His laugh could brighten up anyone's day.

"I'll text them and you make breakfast, okay?"

"Okay. Good luck."

We nod at each other, sparking sadness in me. We're back to being platonic just like that. I hate having to resist my attraction towards him. I hate that I have to reset myself after our intimate moments. I hate being bi. The world hates my sexuality.

I sigh as I text the boys.

You: Are you guys available to do that QnA we skipped?
Ethan: I am but I don't think you'll want to catch my sickness.
Simon: I can get down with the sickness.
Harry: I'm going out with my girlfriend. It's our one year anniversary!
You: Congrats! Have fun!
Simon: Congrats! One year flies by!
Ethan: Congrats, man! That's awesome to hear!
Harry: Thanks guys. :)
Simon: Btw, I'm available for that QnA you mentioned earlier.
JJ: I have to train.
Simon: Don't hurt yourself and make sure to eat a banana!
JJ: I'll eat your banana.
Simon: No wonder you're single.
Ethan: Right?
Harry: Why are we eating bananas?
JJ: This ***** spent a few hours with my diet guy and learned about muscle cramps.
Simon: Basically, bananas relieve muscle cramps and other important stuff so eat your bananas boys.
Simon: That's a mad sentence.
Me: Yeah. It's actually the potassium in the--

"Vik! Breakfast is ready!"

Josh's voice stops my fingers. I make my way downstairs and grin as I sit down at the table. Belgium waffles!

"What did the guys say?"

"Uh, Simon and Ethan can do the video. Tobi didn't reply yet."

"I assume JJ is training but what's Harry doing?"

"Girlfriend."

"Ah. He better wear a condom."

I blush and cover my face, groaning at the mental image.

"It's his one year. Thanks for that mental image though."

"You're welcome."

I playfully hit his arm and cringe as more images come to mind.

"Now I'm picturing his dick and EWWWW!"

"Vik, stop imagining dick and eat. You know you need to eat more often."

I look down, embarrassed. My waffle has barely been touched but I couldn't bring myself to eat more. I've had bad eating habits since I started YouTube.

Habits that Josh has been trying to correct from the minute he found out.

I feel a hand land on my shoulder and the other gently pushes my chin up. I make eye connect with Josh's gentle green eyes, making me blush even harder. I stare into his eyes, resisting the urge to look at his lips.

He's so close yet so far...And so tempting...

"Wh-what are you doing, Josh?"

"Shhh..relax. It's okay."

I didn't even notice I tensed up until he pointed it out. I relax after a moment.

"I just want to tell you to your face that you don't need to be embarrassed about anything around me. I'm not going to judge you."

I nod but his words settled in abnormally slow. I get lost so easily in his gorgeous green eyes.

"I know. I trust you more than the others."

My voice is nothing above a whisper as I resist his tempting lips.

He smiles and let's go of my chin, breaking the moment and leaving me feeling cold.

He gently pushes me to eat what was left on my plate, which I eventually complied. After I finished eating, we set up to record and message everyone that's available to record.

I wish I could kiss him.

A/N Sorry I had to censor that word. I refuse to write it, even if it's what JJ says. Let me know how you've been enjoying the fic and thanks for reading. Much love! <3