The Second Time - A Cold

The next time Matt was sick was because of a pesky cold.

"I told you, I'm not sick!" Matt protests as Foggy and Karen drag him out to the taxi.

"Yeah, try again when you don't have snot running down your face," Karen says. Matt scowls and wipes a sleeve across his face.

"Gross," Foggy mutters but gets in the Taxi beside him, Karen in the front.

"I would give you guys a hand but I've got a date soon," Karen says, smiling apologetically.

"Traitor," Foggy says, trying not to wake up Matt, who had fallen asleep against his friend.

Karen smirks and turns around to make conversation with the Taxi driver.

When they get to Matt's apartment, Foggy wakes him up and helps him inside. After setting his barely conscious friend in bed, Foggy leaves the room to look for some supplies.

"Tissues, check. Soup, check. Cough syrup, check. Cookies, check," Foggy says to himself before heading back to Matt's room with the supplies.

Finding his friend already asleep, he quietly sets up the stuff and settles in a chair to read.

He must have dosed off because the next thing he knew, he was woken up by a deep cough. He opens his eyes to see Matt sitting up with a panicked expression on his face.

"Alright, put your arms up," Foggy instructs his friend. Matt complies. The coughing stops and Matt flops back down on the bed, exhausted.

"Come on, snot nose," Foggy says, dangling a tissue in front of his face. Matt scowls but accepts the tissue and blows his nose. He hands it back to Foggy who takes it with a grimace and goes back to sleep.

Foggy smiles and leaves the room quietly.

Not sick, my ass.