Matt Returns The Favour - Karen's Coffee

The time Matt returned the favour was when Karen made coffee for them.

"Happy Friday, you two!" Karen says, bursting through the door. Seeing only Foggy, she frowns.

"Where's Matt?" She asks, looking around.

"Sorry I'm late!" He apologizes, rushing in, coffee in hand.

"That's fine. I was just about to make coffee but it looks like you already have one. I'll just mske some for me and Foggy," she says, already heading to thhe machine. Foggy grimaces and Matt smirks at him.

"Shut up," Foggy mutters, Matt's smirk only growing.

"Here!" Karen says, dancing by and placing a cup of coffee on Foggy's desk. Foggy sighs but picks it up and starts drinking it. About halfway through the cup, he pales and runs to the kitchen sink, braced to throw up.

"Aw, Foggy. Not in the sink!" Matt exclaims, dragging his friend into the washroom just in time. Foggy vomits, thankfully hitting the toilet. Matt kneels beside him and holds his hair back with one hand while rubbing his back with the other.

Karen knocks on the door hesitently. 

"You guys ok in there?" She asks.

"Fine!" Matt calls back. She frowns when it's followed by a retch.

Once Foggy's stomach calms down, lies his forehead against the cool seat. 

"Ugh. Her coffee's the worst," he mutters. Matt winces in sympathy and grabs some toilet paper for Foggy to wipe his mouth.

"Thanks, Matt," Foggy says, standing up.

"Hey, you've done the same for me. Multiple times," Matt says, flushing the toilet and spraying some disinfectant.

"Yeah. I guess I have."