~ 2 ~ Little Pecks ~ A ~

Y/n's POV
I walked into the school with my best friend, B/f/n. We were talking about our favorite show f/show/n, as always, while walking to our lockers.

Arriving at mine first, she waited for me to take my books for biology, our first period.

I was so distracted that when I closed my locker, I jumped, noticing the person standing behind it.

I scoffed once I realized who is it."What do you want?"I asked, annoyed.

"I'm happy to see you too, Y/n,"Thomas said. Thomas is the most popular guy in school, of course.

"Well, I wanted to say you look good today,"he said, attempting to flirt with me. It's not working.

"Yeah, thanks, now can you get lost?"I asked.

"Sure, love,"he said and took my hand, pecking the back of it, then walking away.

"Y/n,"B/f/n said as we started walking towards her locker."You're missing a lot."she added.

"Yeah, right,"I said, rolling my eyes."He will just use me as he's used the others. He's a playboy, B/f/n."I said.

"As you say, but don't expect me not to tell you 'I told you so' later,"she said.

"Yeah, yeah, okay."I said as we stopped at her locker.

Thomas's POV
I walked away from Y/n, disappointed once again, but not showing it, of course. I can't. I have an image to keep.

I found Dylan and Ki Hong in our class, sitting on our usual seats, then I see Y/n coming in with B/f/n, but of course she ignored me.

I don't get Y/n. Every girl in the school wants me, why doesn't Y/n? The only girl I like since we were like third grade! And she hates me! She's definitely not easy to get.

I walked up to my best friends and sat down, taking a glance at Y/n again.

"So, what happened this time?"Dylan asked. They know about my everyday attempts to get her.

"She told me to get lost,"I said.

"Ouch,"Ki said, grimacing.

"Yeah,"I said and turned back to my friends."Why does it have to be this hard?"I asked, running out of patience.

"I don't know, man,"Dylan said, putting a hand on my back."Work harder, she will give in one day."he assured me.

"And if she doesn't?"I asked."What am I gonna do then?"I asked.

"Oh well, you will be living alone with a lot of cats until you die,"Ki said and Dylan and I looked at him with you're-not-helping faces."What?"

I sighed and brushed it off."I guess I'll work harder."I said.

"That's the spirit, Tommy,"Dyl said and the bell rang.

~The Next Day~
Thomas's POV
I've been thinking about it the whole day yesterday. I don't know if it will work or make things worse, but I'm gonna try.

I walked up to Y/n's locker, where she's alone this time. I walked up to her and leaned on the lockers next to hers, like everyday.

"Hi, love,"I said and heard her sigh.

She closed her locker and turned to me with bored expression."What now?"she asked.

"I wanted to check on how your day has been so far,"I told her.

"Well, it was going good until you showed up,"she said.

Now I'm getting nervous. Should I do that? I realized I should be heading home. Now's the moment."Sorry, love, gotta go, but I'll see you later."I told her and pecked her cheek as fast as I could, then walked away, probably as red as tomato.

Y/n's POV
I stood there, frozen. I didn't know how to react. Thomas just kissed my cheek. He fricking kissed my cheek.

I should be angry, no, scratch that, I should be furious.

But I'm not. In fact, it was kinda nice.

I turned around and searched the crowd, then I spotted him. I was a blushing mess, but who cares?

I spotted the mop of dirty blonde hair going out of the school. I ran after him.

Catching up to him, I stood in front of him and put a hand on his chest, stopping him. I stared at his chest, too shy too look up, but I can feel him looking at me.

I gathered the courage and looked up, at his deep brown eyes. Have his eyes always looked so beautiful? Thomas, what have you done to me?

And then, without even knowing what I'm doing, I stepped on my tiptoes and pressed my lips on his for a short time, for three seconds maybe, but it felt like years.

I opened my eyes and looked at him. His cheeks were red. I guess mine are too.

"What have you done, Thomas,"I whispered.

"I don't know but it turned out good for me,"he said and pressed his lips to mine. Maybe he isn't that bad.

First imagine by Alex! Hope you liked it! More on the way!