~7~B

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
Finding herself
^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
This is like Baby tbs. Like 13-14. This age is so much easier for me cos I know what 13-14 year olds do and how they think.

You groaned and flopped on your bed.
"Thomas I hate you. You have your life so easy. You have a great acting career AND YOUR THIRTEEN! This isn't fair. Everyone else has to fucking find out what we want to be in the future." You voiced you thought to him, laying your head in his lap.
He chuckled and ran his hands through your hair. You nuzzled your head into his hands enjoying them in your hair.
"Cmon Y/N you're great at loads of shit. You can write really fucking well. You can sing. Fuck I love it when you sing. The way your voice runs around the room. Or slowly crawls up me causing a shiver up my spine.
I love it when you talk about something you are passionate about. How your expression changes and your tone.
I love it when you recite your poems. How you move your hands. How you can change into character so easily.
You are fucking amazing and you can do whatever you fucking want." Thomas ranted kissing all over your face.
You blushed wildly slapping him away.
"Tommy stopppp your so much better than me."
You complained.
"What because I'm an actor and famous. No Y/N you are better.
'The word Listen contains the same letters as the word Silent'
I may be known now but if I am still well known in ten years I will give you 50pounds I swear"
And he wrote that down.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
The next day in school
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
"Today in Form Time we will be focusing on what we want to do in the future." Your form Tutor informed you.
You had to write down a few job suggestions, but Thomas had different ideas.
"Sir/Miss I think this is bullshit. We are all 13 and 14 and you're asking us to say what we want to do when we grow up. How about who the fuck knows. It isn't fair home teachers and Adults are forcing us to grow up faster. They call us stupid and reckless but they are the ones who raised us. If anything it is their fault we are like this.
So no I will not be writing down what I want to be.
Fuck that."
He left the classroom with a bang. You, of course, followed after him and you walked hand in hand down the corridor.
"You didn't have to do that you know," You said placing your head on his shoulder as you both sat down leaning against a tree.
"Yeah, I did. It isn't fair that they are making us do this.
You know. Grow up sooner than we want just because they can't do shit." He complained, running his hand up and down your arm.

You just sat like that, you head on his chest, his arms around your shoulders. You both sat like that for ages.
Your skin was alive at his touch.
Your brain was reeling at his words.
Your heart was pounding at his love.

You were in love with this boy and you both knew it. Maybe it wouldn't last, but at least you could say that you dated the Thomas Brodie Sangster.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Third pov
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

She was known for the spring in her step.
She was known for her long strides despite her short legs.
She was known for the constant smile on her Face.
She was known for always having someone with her.
She was known for only having one earbud in.

So when she came to school with dull short steps, a frown gracing her features, alone and both earbuds in people began to talk.

Her boyfriend wasn't in but people feared he wouldn't bat an eyelid at his girlfriend's peculiar behaviour.
The worst people feared was that they broke up however there were many stories much more frightening and unrealistic than a simple break-up story.
People told stories about how they thought he slept with another (despite being in year nine (grade eight I think) and she murdered him in cold blood.
Or something as innocent as he killed himself.

The stories varied dependent on the person who told them. However, the only other person to truly know what happened was not currently present in the horror house that is school. 

Y/N L/N was evidently excelling at pissing people off because she got her whole year in the hall during form time for the weekly assembly.

After everyone had seated themselves the teen of the day made her way up to the stage.

"Hi as you probably know I am Y/N L/N and I am holding a letter here. This is a very important letter for me. It was a letter from Thomas. Now I am going to read you some of this letter as I know most of you are friends with him.

'I have come to the conclusion of leaving. The school is shit and is doing nothing for my acting. I want to move up in the world but I can't do that if I still have ties to a crappy school filled with stupid students and horrible teachers. Tell everyone I said by. But DONT TELL THEM I SAID THAT!'

I'm sorry guys. He isn't coming back."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Ten years later your pov
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Ugh, seriously Wes. Why can't I just meet the cast now? You know how I hate meeting new people" you groaned tugging at your director's arm. Wes Ball was a friend of yours so when he got you a place in your favourite movie adaptation of a book, how could you say no.

Anyway, Wes was hiding you from your fellow castmates so the surprise is real.

"Y/N time to go in"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Time Skip cos I'm lazy
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Bloody hell, it's a girl"
"A girl!"
"Call dibs"
"She hot?"

"Terribly sorry to disturb your sexual comments but does anyone have a leader I could..."
You came face to face with someone you recognised. You couldn't put your finger on it.
"Do I know you?"
"Well, you bloody shouldn't aha otherwise we have to pitch you off the cliff. Names Newt. You? Don't worry if you can't remember it." The boy who looked familiar said.
"I...Well... WAIT? CLIFF?! What do you mean cliff?!"
The boy just chuckled and lifted you up.
"Its a joke, darling. Anyway, this is the glade." and he went on to explain everything about the glade.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Time Skip to after filming because most people have seen the film and knows how it goes.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"You're a great actress love," The guy who plays Newt tells you.
"I'm Thomas. Thomas Sangster" he said, holding his hand out to shake.
"Tommy?" That's how you recognized him. It was your Tommy. The Tommy you stayed up all night with. The Tommy you loved.
Recollection flashed in his eyes and he pulled you into a bone-crushing hug.
You pulled away and all you could think to say was, "You owe me 50 quid"

Sorry if this is shit. I wrote the last part (from before the letter) at like 12 at night.
Comment what I could do better-
-BT