~ 5.1 ~ Homecoming | Part 2 ~ A ~

~Homecoming Night~
Y/n's POV
I looked at myself in the mirror. I had my dress on, my make up and hair was done. I had a small nuclease and I need to only put my shoes.

 I had a small nuclease and I need to only put my shoes

(Change color if you want)

For the first time in my life, I agree, that I look pretty.

"Y/n! Your date is here!" I heard mom yell from downstairs. I looked away and put on my black converse, then grabbed my purse and walked downstairs. Dylan was on the door, smiling. I gave him a weak smile as well. Mom left us, hopefully, to get the camera.

"You look pretty," Dylan said.

I blushed a bit. "Thanks," I said, then there was awkward silence. Mom came back and took some pictures of us, then we left and walked to his car.

What surprised me was not the expensive car, but the people inside.

In the back of the car was Kaya, who was waving at me excitedly, and in the front one was Thomas, looking at me with wide eyes.

Dylan and I walked to the other side of the car and Dylan opened the door for me. I thanked him and climbed in, then he went to his seat and started driving.

Kaya turned to me. "Y/n you look so beautiful!" she exclaimed.

"Y-Yeah, Kaya's right." Thomas said from the front seat.

"Thanks guys!" I said.

Dylan drove the four of us to the school and parked, then the four of us went in. The gym was decorated nicely and the music was on max. There were a lot of people either dancing or talking or eating. There were a few drunk people already, someone must of snuck something in.

"Hey! Let's dance!" Dylan said and took my hand, pulling me to the dance floor. I looked back at Thomas, who was giving me a sad look, but then Kaya pulled him towards the dancing floor as well.

Dylan and I danced, and at one point he said he wanted to go the bathroom. I found my friends and hung out with them a bit, then walked to the food table. I took a water bottle and drank some, then a slow song came on. I looked around in search for Dylan and found him dancing with Kaya. They were looking at each other adoringly and I just couldn't be mad at him. I didn't like him like that anyway.

He caught my gaze and looked at me worried, but I have him a smile and thumbs up, then he relaxed and nodded, then mounted a 'sorry'. I mounted an 'it's okay' and he smiled, then looked back at Kaya. I stood there, watching them with a small smile on my lips.

"Hey," someone said and I turned my head to see Thomas with hands in his pockets.

"Hi," I said and looked down at my shoes.

"Seems like our dates ditched us," he said and pointed at Kaya and Dylan.

I smiled. "Seems like it, but we were not the right people for them," I said and drank some from my water.

"Yeah," Thomas said. There was awkward silence for a bit, then he spoke. ''Do you...maybe...I don't know...want to dance?'' he asked.

My heard skipped a beat and a smile crossed my face. ''I would love to, Thomas,'' I said.

A goofy smile crossed his face and he took my hand, then dragged me towards the dance floor. We stood between other dancing couples and he put his hands on my waist hesitantly and I put mine around his neck. We slayed on the slow music. Slowly, we started going closer and closer to each other, until I was pressed firmly against his chest. We stayed like that, in silence and toning out the rest of the world.

And then, he broke it. ''You know, I didn't want to come with Kaya to the dance,'' he said.

''Then with who?" I asked.

''With, um...you,'' he said and pulled from me a bit.

''With me?'' I asked. ''I was actually hoping you would ask me.'' I confessed.

''R-Really?'' he asked. I nodded. ''Well, I was going to, but then I heard Dyl asking you and I thought you agreed. I didn't want to go alone and I was angry and I just asked the first girl who I saw, which happened to be Kaya. And then you came and said yes to Dylan and I knew I still had had the chance, but it was too late.'' he explained to me.

I laughed. ''Thomas, you're an idiot,'' I said.

''But, um, do you mind if I'm your idiot?'' he asked.

A missive smile crossed my face. ''I would love it if you were my idiot,'' I said and he gave me another goofy smile.

Best Homecoming ever.

Part 2 is here! Hope you liked it! Sorry for the crappy ending btw, but it had to end with something with the chapter's name(which I realized I should have changed, but too late).