I Wasn't Asking [E] - some safe, sane, and consensual domination

[E]xplicit because sex

John comes home to his partner in a state of absolute desperation.

CW: crying, domination/mild CNC roleplay with pauses for overt, confident verbal consent

word count: 3081

Hamilton groaned, bucking his hips into the sheets of his bed. He wanted his boyfriend so badly— his hot biceps, tights abs, sweet lips. He was trying to jerk himself off but couldn't get close enough to come. He needed Laurens in person.

He grabbed his phone and continued to lazily touch himself as he scrolled through his camera roll. While a hot dick pic of Laurens, taken from a high perspective that showcased his body as well as his cock, was amazing masturbation material, it was hardly enough to make him orgasm. He was so frustrated sexually. He just wanted Laurens to be back from whatever dumb shit he was doing right now. At the gym, in class, at work, it didn't fucking matter. He wanted him now.

He texted him desperately but forgot to watch for a reply, head so dizzy he forgot Laurens' schedule, had no idea whether he'd reply or if he'd show.

Hamilton whined angrily into the pillow as he felt himself near to crying, to screaming. His phone was discarded somewhere or another. The only sounds were his echoing through the room.  He had been so focused on his lack of pleasure that he didn't notice his boyfriend stepping into the apartment.  When he did, Laurens was already behind him, face red with embarrassment with having caught him.  He expected sex, having seen Hamilton's texts, but this was a little different than usual.

"Lex," he whispered, putting a hand on his back.  Hamilton tensed but turned his head so he could face Laurens. 

"I need you.  I need you so bad!" he cried.

"You need me?" he asked.  Hamilton nodded, trying to wipe his eyes.  "...Are you okay? You've been crying."

"Yes!  I'm— please! I'll do anything, oh, my God... Anything...  Just touch me, please..."

Laurens let his hand fall on his reddened cock, touched him for just a brief, wonderful moment before reconsidering. "You really are okay?"

Hamilton grabbed his hand and tried to force it back, but John relented, pinned his hand down. "Alex."

"Please. I need it."

"Did something happen?"

"No," he said honestly, desperately, "I just missed you too much."

Laurens kissed his forehead and coaxed him into his lap.  Hamilton immediately kissed him hard on the lips, a bit sloppy and tired but definitely all in.  He tried pushing Laurens onto his back but Laurens wouldn't let him.  He pushed against Hamilton, grabbing his thighs to keep him in place.  Hamilton twitched at the display of dominance and quickly tried to unclothe him.  At this, Laurens once again stopped him; this time by tapping him on the ass.  He kneaded his skin and began to suck a hickey to his neck, to which Hamilton just moaned and jerked forward to grind his cock against his stomach.

"Stop that," Laurens commanded.

Hamilton ceased, but not an ounce of him wished to do so.  "Please tell me what to do again, I— I need to be told to slow down.  I'm too needy.  I go all stupid in the head for you, John."

Laurens held his chin between his index and thumb. He opened his mouth, but couldn't decide what to tell him to do.  "You're in one of these moods?" he asked gently, seriously.  He received an earnest nod.  "Okay."