Author's Note (Please Read)

It's the year 2023 CE so I've moved to AO3! On there you'll find this same content for free. Some old and some new for thee. @froguemorgue it shall be.

That was embarrassing. Anyway... the real author's note if you're still gonna read this crap on Wattpad no matter how I beg you to leave it behind because my actually good writing is on AO3:
This has explicit stuff and I'll block you if you're a child! :D Minors, do not interact!

Please don't read this if you're underage! I have no true way to indicate tags, TWs, maturity, and so on but if you're a younger folk and you wanna read my stuff, head on over to AO3 where it is very clear what is and is not for your eyes :)

I believe it's important for younger people to grow up with healthy sexual learning and growth and while it's ever at our fingertips, the internet is not a very safe place to foster that natural development. If you're a teen and you are at that age where you're becoming interested in sex, there are better ways to learn than fanfiction, erotica, comics, etc. That said, that's not always an option for everybody and I understand that, so I write most of my NSFW content to reflect safe, sane, and consensual intimacy + kink.

You might be a teenager reading this going "but, but, but, why should I not be allowed to--" BECAUSE older audiences generally have the experience and emotional intelligence to understand the complexity of sexual intimacy which younger people tend to lack. Trust me, you will do so much better staying away from erotica and porn online!
The internet is not a safe place!

You've been thoroughly lectured now. I understand where you're coming from, I really do, but I don't write this content for pre-teenage or young teen audiences so go away <3

I write stuff loosely based on Hamilton and Laurens' historical relationship, but these are totally fictional.  They're self-indulgent, irreverent, fun to write and read, it's fanfiction, it entertains you and me, and gives me an output for my creativity and hyperfixation.  My writing obviously does not reflect the actual people who were actually alive. They existed and they were in love but they're dead now, so rest in peace and suck my dick.  I will continue to shamelessly use their stories and their trauma to indulge myself.  Even the references to real-life events are fictionalized if not completely made up. 

Please go research history yourselves, it's a treat and you aren't going to find the history here. Go learn about history from one of those tumblr blogs or Benemann's Male-Male Intimacy or Founders Archives or some shit.

TL;DR this is fun for me and not educational.

I repeat, I'm no longer on Wattpad so I won't respond to comments or DMs. Find me on AO3 under the same name, where I will occasionally post new stuff and update old. I respond to all comments on there and I love to see your thoughts! <3

Also I lost my Instagram login ages ago so that's still around but... painful and inactive. 😷😷😷

enjoy or don't!