Real Life

We arrived at the restaurant and Tom said our names to the man behind the counter.

"Ah yes Mr Holland and Ms (l/n), right this way please." He said with a kind smile.

I looked at me and Tom's interlocked hands and smiled to my self. How did i ever get so damn lucky?

This time last year i was just another small time actress, working in small roles in smaller movies, and now here i am, working on probably one of the biggest movies of all time and dating the guy who plays Spider-Man! Wow how my life has changed.

Tom has brought out a new person in me. I'm more confident, smiley, laughy, happy and generally upbeat because of him.

Im brought back to reality when i feel Tom let go of my hand.

I look up to see him standing behind my chair, pulling it out for me to sit on, "My lady." He says with a cheesy grin.

"Why thank you kind sir." I giggle in reply.

I sit on the chair and Tom pushes it below the table for me.

He takes the seat across from me, putting his hand on the table, motioning for me to take his hand.

I place my hand in his and he rubs his thumb over the back of mine. I blush but look at him, smiling. He smiles back at me, making me blush even more.

"Ahem!" We snapped out heads to the side to find a waiter standing at our table.

"Uh sorry." Tom said with his signature smile.

"Oh sorry Sir i didn't realise who it was. Are you guys ready to order?" The waiter smiled, with the realisation of who Tom and I were.

"I am. Are you ready (y/n)?" Tom looked at me with loving eyes. Causing me to blush, again.

"Uh yes." i hid my face with my menu. "I would like the uhhh-"

"we'll take the sharing dish." Tom calmly said to the waiter.

"Ah no problem, coming right up sir and madam." He said with a little bow.

"Well he seemed nice." Tom chuckled.

"Yea. Uh i hate how words fail me sometimes." I said, annoyed at how i acted.

"Im sorry for not being very helpful there." I chuckled trying to make myself feel better.

"(Y/n) its ok. I don't mind it. And to be fair sometimes words fail me too, sometimes even in the middle of a scene." he said, instantly making me feel better.

"Remember our first scene together in Infinity War? How i took one look at you and froze? That's when i realised i had feelings for you." Tom admitted.

"Wait. Do you mean that this was kind of like a 'love at first sight' type thing?" I asked.

"I guess. Its silly. I know" He said, blushing, but also laughing.

"Tom nothing you say is silly. But i feel the same. Honestly." I said, quoting him with the first part.

"Really, (y/n)? Using my own words against me?" He said, fake pouting.

"Aww did i hurt your feelings?" i said leaning over the table to him, our faces a mere inches apart.

"Maybe.." Tom looked around, to see if anyone was watching us, before closing the gap between us.

This time was like our first, soft and sweet. Our lips moving in sync once again.

"Oh I'm sorry to interrupt." I pushed Tom away from me, feeling the heat rising in my face.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry." I said, laughing uncomfortably. "Thank you uh-"

"Lucas." the waiter, Lucas, said.

"Thank you Lucas." I smiled sweetly.

"I think we should leave a tip for that." I laughed, turning around to look Tom. Only to find him giggling silently at me.

"What!?" I was laughing now, too.

"Yea your probably right. And I'm laughing at your reaction to the whole thing." He burst out laughing. He was laughing so hard veins had began to pop out of his forehead.

I was laughing now. People in the restaurant around us were shooting us dirty looks, because we were disturbing their meal time.

One man even came up to us and told us to be quiet but we ended up laughing harder. It got to a point where people were complaining to the staff of the restaurant. Eventually the assistant manager came and asked us to leave.

"Well.. That's... Definitely... Not how i imagined our first date to go." Tom said between laughs as we walked to his car.

"So back to my house then is it?" i asked, having finally stopped laughing.

"Yea sure." Tom took hold of my hand and brought it up to his lips, placing a gentle kid on the back.

We arrived to my house after the thirty minute drive. I unlocked the door and popped my heels off, setting them on the shoe rack by the door.

"Im just gonna run to the toilet. You can put on a movie or something and make yourself comfy." i grinned at his pouty face because i was leaving.

"Don't leave (y/n)." He said, still pouting.

"I'll be two minutes." I said, placing a small kiss on his lips. He tries to pull me back but i slipped out of his grasp and ran up the stairs, despite his barks of protest.

When i walked into the bathroom, i heard someone run up the stairs. I knew it was obviously Tom since there was no one else in the house and i don't have a house mate.

I chuckled to myself as i lifted the makeup wipes out from the cabinet on the wall.

I began to wipe away my eyeshadow when i heard a low knock on the door,

"(Y/n)?" The way Tom said my name made him sound like a child.

"Yes Tom?" I aksed, trying my hardest not to giggle at him.

"Im lonely out here." I could tell he was joking by the way his voice sounded.

"aww my poor little baby's lonely." I said in a baby voice.

"Can i come in?"

"And what about my privacy?" I asked, knowing full well that he knew i wasn't on the toilet.

"Come one (y/n) i know your not at the toilet. Your taking your makeup off, aren't you?"

"Damn it Tom! How did you know? Do you have x-ray vision?" I asked, jokingly.

"No, i just know."

I walked over to the door, slowly unlocking it, "Well, well, well what's this then?" I asked, holding in my laughter.

Tom was standing in the door frame with a note and bouquet of flowers.

"Where did you even get these?" I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Um i drove to a nearby shop and picked them up. They're lillies, your favorite." He said while looking down at his feet.

"Why thank you Thomas, they are just lovely." I took a sniff and they smelt amazing. "How did you know lillies were my favorite?"

"Um i asked your friend, Maddy. She said you've always loved the smell of fresh lillies." He was blushing like crazy.

"Thank you Tom. I love them." I said taking the flowers from him and then wrapping him in a tight hug.

My lips found his again, and we kissed for what seemed like ever.

I don't know much but what i do know that, I love him so much already.