Real Life

Tom and i had been lying on the sofa for hours now, just cuddled up and watching movies.

We always had to flip a coin to see who would change the DVD when the time came. Luckily it was almost always Tom, since i was feeling slightly sick at the minute.

I don't know why since I'm very rarely ill.

"(Y/n), love do you want anything while I'm up?" Tom asked me after he popped the Spider-Man: Homecoming disc in the DVD player.

"Really?" I said gesturing to the screen where Peter Parker was walking through the hall with Ned Leeds.

"Yes! Of course! What better way to make you feel better, than by watching your incredibly talented and good looking fiancee run around in a skin tight lycra suit?" He said, with that damn smile.

"Well when you put it that way." I chuckled, before pulling him in to a passionate kiss.

"Oh and since you asked, I'll take tea with two sugars please babe." I grinned at him. He kissed my head, "one hot tea with two sugars for my sugar, coming right up." He said with a dramatic bow.

I blushed at what he said, then giggled because i realised how cringy it sounded.

I heard the kettle start to boil, "oh and by the way, love, i know how cringy that was." He said with a grin in my direction, and then back to making me tea.

After a few minutes Tom sat the cup of steaming tea down on the table in front of me, i picked it up smiling sweetly at him, then taking a sip.

It was amazing, Tom always made tea so perfectly. It never ceased to amaze me.

"You never cease to amaze me Tommy. You know that right?" I said, patting the sofa beside me, indicating for him so sit down beside me.

He noticed this and plonked his butt down. I threw my arms around him, suddenly wanting him closer. I breathed in his scent. I had never met anyone who smelt as good a Thomas Stanley Holland.

"you never cease to amaze me either (y/n)." he said and to make me truly believe it, he sealed it with a heated kiss.

I melted into the kiss, pulling on the back of his neck with my arms, wanting him closer.

We pulled away again, breathless.

"thank you for the tea, Tommy. I already feel so much better." I gave him another quick peck on the lips before getting up and heading to the bathroom

I had been sitting there for a while when i heard a knock on the door, "(y/n), love are you okay in there?" Tom asked, i heard Tessa scraping on the wooden floor and i already knew it was Tessa.

"Yea sorry Tom. I'll be out in a minute." I said trying not to sound too excited.

When i was finished, i washed my hands and walked out the door to find Tom lying on the floor, sleeping.

Damn, I'm sure i didn't take that long.

I gently kicked his side to see if that would waken him. Nope he was still out cold, so i kicked him harder, but this time on the leg, causeing it to fall over on top of Tessa.

She let out a little yelp as Tom's falling leg startled her. She quickly ran to my side after seeing that Tom was still asleep.

Tessa rubbed against my leg as if telling me she was there. I reached down and patted her head, right between the ears.

Tom shuffled making Tess and I jump.

I heard giggles comtfrom the floor, i looked down to see Tom, lying there laughing at me.

"Morning sunshine." I said with a smile.

"Did you enjoy your little nap?" I was trying my hardest not to laugh.

He pulled me down so i was on top of him, our faces inches apart. He sat up slightly, bringing our mouths together.

"I love you, Tom. I love you so much." I said between kisses.

"I love you too (y/n). More than anything."

"Tom i need to tell you something..."