Real Life

I walked into Tom and I's bedroom to see him sitting on the bed smiling at something on his phone.

"Knock knock!" I said gently, still managing to make him jump.

"(Y/n)! Hey!" He hoped off the bed setting his phone on the nightstand, walking over and giving me a hug.

"What you looking at, love?" I asked as he lead me over to the bed,

"Oh i was just watching some old videos of us from way back when we started dating. They came up on my Snapchat memories. It said 'A look back on the past year.'" He lazily draped an arm over my shoulder.

"Wait really? We've been dating a whole year already? Damn it only feels like a couple of months." I said tackling him in a hug, pushing him onto the bed.

"Well how shall we spend the night then, future Mrs Holland?" He said with a seductive look in his eye.

"Oh i think you know Mr Holland." I said pulling his back down to me, locking lips with the sweet talking Brit.

~•∆•~

"(Y/n)?" Tom said into my hair.

"Mhm?" I said with my eyes shut, Tom holding me close against his bare chest.

"I've been thinking,"

"Oh shit! We all know that not a good thing." I giggled in to his chest as he playfully slapped my arm.

"I've been thinking, so Robert and Evans won't get off our backs about it, when are we getting married? I don't think i can wait any longer to call you my wife, (y/n)." i could hear the seriousness in his voice.

"I was thinking about a big white wedding, i mean we have the funds so we could probably do it.... Next month!" I said, my face and his instantly lighting up.

"Wait really?!" Tom basically screamed with joy.

"Yes baby! We can get married within a month." I burst into tears of joy, i couldn't wait to spend forever with him. He was really the perfect man/boy.

I could tell by the way he kissed me that he couldn't wait for the day we became one.

"So shall i send out the invitations next week then?" I asked knowing the answer would be yes.

"Yes! Oh uh do you want to invite your family?" He looked at me, lovingly, knowing what had happened between my family and i before i moved to London.

"Oh, um, i don't know. Sure but I don't think they'll show." i laughed hoping to lighten the mood.

"Tomorrow we should go out for celebratory drinks on me!" He screamed making me jump slightly at his sudden outburst. I hoped he hadn't saw me jump but he had and began to giggle uncontrollably.

I decided there was no point in telling him to stop, so i joint him in laughing at me.

~•∆•~

When i woke up i found the bed beside me empty, so i thought Tom  must be at the toilet, so i got up and was planning on how to scare him, when i heard that radio switch in downstairs.

hmm that's odd. I slowly slept down the stairs to see Tom standing over the stove, cooking something.

I silently giggled to myself when i heard the song that was playing, umbrella by Rihanna.

I heard Tom singing softly alot to the song. I couldn't help but record him, so i bought my phone out and clicked onto my camera, instantly filming him.

Soon after he broke out into full blown choreography from his and Zendaya's lip sync battle, i could hold im my laughter any more, so i let it all out.

Tom's head shot up to my position on the stairs. He instantly smirked and began running over to me. Holding a jug full of water.

"Oh shit! Tom no! No!" I was trying to run from him but i tripped over the top stair because i was still laughing at him.

He took the stairs two at a time and managed to catch up to me, throwing the water at me. It happened in slow motion, so i had time to slide my phone along the wooden floor before he soaked it.

I stood up, drenched, i looked Tom dead in the eye and smirked at him. I began to slowly walk over to him, trying my hardest not to fall on my ass since the floor was slippery due to the water.

"(Y/n) no!" he ran from me, slipping a couple times, because he knew i was going to try and tackle him into a hug so i could soak him too.

He ran into the bathroom, trying, and failing, to close and lock the door but i made my way in and grabbed him, hugging him tight.

"Got you." I smirked at him. When i pulled away the water was dripping off him.

I burst out laughing again. Tom just looked at me in amazement at how i managed to catch him.

"How on earth did you catch me?"

"I guess for a shortie i must be pretty damn fast." I giggled.

"Well i think we should get changed, don't want to spend the day together in these clothes now do we?" I asked, remembering we had a date later on.

"Oh yeah! And don't think i forgot about the drinks, (y/n)!" He called after me as i ran to our room.

"I didn't think you had. Also remember your paying!" I closed the door to my closet before i could hear his reply.