Layla

•Alex's POV
~[2:57]~

IT'S FINALLY SUMMER!! YAY!!
Is what most kids would say on the last day of school say day of school. But me I am different i DO NOT like summer. I mean I like that we don't have to get up early and we don't have homework and stuff. But for me and my family we do nothing fun the summer. And I can't hang out with my friends because they are out of town all summer. And my mom doesn't have enough money to take us any where. So...... THERE WAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO. Until I met her.

The bell rang signaling that school was over. Every kid was running out of their classroom to get out of school as fast as possible. People kept shoving and pushing me out of the way. I finally arrived to my locker. I put everything away and closed my locker. But when I closed my locker i saw Layla walk by. She was the most popular girl in school. Not only because she was a cheerleader. She was also super nice, really smart, and ridiculously gorgeous. I didn't realize I was starring at her until Finn threw a paper airplane at me. "You can't have her." Finn said. I looked at him with confusion. "What do you mean?" "I mean you can't have Layla." Finn said with frustrauion. " Why can't I have her? It's not like she has a boyfriend." Finn sighed, "I know she doesn't have a boyfriend! The reason why you can't have her is because I like her." I looked at him like he was crazy . "What is wrong with both of us liking her!?" Finn started to get mad and you could hear it in his voice. "Because we always like the same girl right?" "Yeah so?" "Whenever we like the same girl that girl always chooses you!" He said. I said, "Well that's not my fault that girls always choose me over you." Finn sighed. "Whatever let's go to the football fields." "Why?" I asked. "Because Layla has cheer practice today and I want to watch." "She gonna think were stalkers!" I said. "Come on!" Finn said. He pulled my arm and dragged me to the football fields.

Sorry it took me awhile to post this!!
Sorry it's so short, I was in a rush