The Hangout

I'm so sorry for the long wait but I'm back now

•Alex's POV
~[12:00]~

It's already 12pm and Layla isn't here yet and I'm a little worried. Maybe she ditched me cause she remembered how lame I am. I start to think to deep into thought to the point where my head hurts. So I just decide to leave it alone and wait for her.

~[12:10]~

Nothing has happened in the past 10 minutes so far and I decided that she's not coming. I sigh and start walking into my room. "Aye Papito, what's wrong," Abulita ask. I just shake my head and walk into my room. When I get to my room I just fall on my bed and close my eyes.

I was so close to falling asleep until I hear a knock on my door. I get up as fast as I can and start to run to the door. But Abulita gets there before I do. She opens the door and at the door is Layla. My heart starts to beat 10x faster then it did.

"Hi Layla! How are you?" Abulita ask. Layla says, "Oh I'm great! How are you?" "Perfect, now that Alex has a girlfriend," she says. Layla just laughs and and shakes her head. "We're not dating," I say. My abulita just laughs and shakes her head. Me and Layla  just look at each other and laugh.

We wave at eachother and I was going for a highfive but she hugged me instead. I was kinda shocked at first but I snapped out of it and hugged her back. I couldn't help but smile so hard when she hugged me. As we were hugging my mom walks inside the apartment and sees us hugging. She immediately yells, "Hey!" We let go really fast and look at my mom. I look at her in the eyes and shake my head.

•Layla's POV
~[11:45]~

I'm in front of the building now and as I'm about to walk in I see my ex boyfriend come walk by. I try to ignore him but he noticed me. "Hey Layla," he said. I sigh and turn around. "Hey Mike..." I say a little quietly and look down. (Imagine Mike as Mike Wheeler from Stranger Things)

"So... What are you doing here," Mike ask. I look back up at him and and say, "I'm meeting up with a friend." He nods his head and looks away. How did I forget he lived her too. Ugh damn jt! "Who are you meeting up with," he ask. "My friend Alex," I reply. He looks at me and says, "Alex Alvarez?" I nod my head and say, "How are you and Jane doing?" He looks down kinda sad. "Oh sorry I didn't know..." "Its fine, I broke up with her," He says and looks down. I say, "Oh why?" "Cause I'm still in love with my ex..." He says and look up at me in the eyes. My eyes start to water. I have to admit I was never really over him. I still don't know why I broke up with him. To be honest, it was probably the worst decision of my life so far.

A tear falls out of my eye. I wipe it away and all of a sudden, Mike comes up to me a hug me. I hug him back. I missed this. I missed this a lot. We pull away from the hug. We look at each other for a second. All of a sudden i feel Like grab my face and attach his lips to mine. I miss him back. His lips were soft like I remember. We finally pull away and we stare at eachother. "I can't handle this right now," I say and run inside the apartment.

~[12:10]~

Fuck! I'm late!

I knock on the door and Alex's grandma opens the door. We talk for a little and then Alex gets into the conversation.

His grandma leaves and then it's just me and Alex. We wave to eachother. Alex looked like he was going for a high five but I really needed a hug so I just decided to hug him. He was hesitant for a second but then eventually he hugged me back. His hugs were warm and it felt nice. I loved it. I loved it a lot.

On no. I can't be doing this. I shouldn't be doing this. It's not right. I mean my two best friends, Lilia and Millie, already have a crush on him. Mike still loves me. And I think I still love him. But at the same time I think I have a crush on Alex. Ugh! Fuck! My life is screwed.

Hey Guys!! What did you think?!

Who should Layla choose??
Should she give Mike another chance or should she give Alex a shot?