Early Morning Chaos Chapter One

The teenage girl did her best to wake up this morning. She knew she had plenty of chores to do after breakfast. So, she got ready for her day. She did her hygiene care and got dressed before heading out to the dining room. She was just on time seeing the usual people up and about. Levi was already sat down, reading the newspaper while drinking his tea in his unique way. The Shiganshina trio are chatting away. The Dunce duo are dozing away while Horse-Face is trying to irritate Jaeger. Bean Stalk, Blonde Chick, and Braun are loitering around. The Angel and her girlfriend are also chatting away. So, pretty much an average morning. She goes to sit by Levi after getting her breakfast, a measly bread and milk. He spares a glance at her before going back to the newspaper. She takes out her personal journal she uses to talk. 'How'd you sleep?'. She kept it short and simple. He did a shrug after reading it. She made a scolding look on her face, but otherwise didn't 'say' anything. A crash alerted her attention elsewhere. Eren and Jean were going at it. "You wanna say that again, Horse-Face?!" Challenged Eren. Jean gave a coy smirk. "What?" Jean dragged out. "I don't know what you mean by that Eren." Levi heaved a long groan, cursing underneath his breath. "Tone it down brats. It's too early in the morning for this bull crap."
The boys immediately shut up and continued on with their food, not without glaring at the other. Anastasia had to hold in her snicker.