||1||

I woke up startled, thinking it was a dream. I looked around and noticed that I was surrounded by darkness. I look to see where I was laying on to feel something soft. I snuggled against it, not ever experiencing something so soft before. I then remembered I was in a strangers home and silently freaked out. I scoped the area before slowly moving off the comfortable thing I was laying on. I heard a groan and whipped my head towards the direction the sound came from. I saw a puff of green hair, the puff belonging to a male on another soft contraption I think it's a couch, it looks different from our couches back at HQ though. I slowly crept towards him. He seemed around my age. He turned around, seeming to try and and get comfortable. He opened his eyes. Shocked emerald orbs met my curious and cautious hazel ones. He let out a squeak and stumbled out of the couch and fell on the floor. He winced and rubbed his tail-bone. He slowly looked up to meet my now warm gaze. He sputtered trying to form a sentence. "I-I-I f-found you o-o-o-on t-the side w-walk." The poor flustered beyond recognition boy had stuttered out. I smiled at him and tried to speak but, nothing came out. I furrowed my brows in confusion. He seemed to sense my confusion and pieced together on what I want/needed. He looked at me as if he were needed confirmation. "Y-you need some paper don't you?" He received my nod in response. He seemed to smile a bit. "W-wait here o-okay?" The boy of who I still need the name of left to go get some paper so I may be able to talk to the boy. I waited for a few minutes until the boy who I have now dubbed as a pure boy handed me some paper and a pencil. I wrote down my name and asked where I am. I handed him the paper and he read it, or at least I think he did. "Realm-san, I am Midoriya Izuku, nice to meet you." He bowed at me. Why was he bowing at me? Isn't that for royalty? "To answer your question you are in my house. I just couldn't leave you outside! It was already pretty late so, I asked my mom if we could help you." He smiled at me with one of the most purests smiles I have I ever seen. I looked around the room some more to see a black thing? I pointed at it and tilted my head. "The T.V.?" He questioned. I nodded my head, not even knowing what he was referring to. He pressed a circle on a rectangular shaped box that also had some other stuff on it. The thing glowed. I was caught off guard and scooted closer to the device. I didn't even notice Izuku looking at me in concern. 'What happened to her I wonder. It's like she hasn't seen a T.V. before. It's like she was from a different world, and what was that contraption I found with her, it even had blades on it.' Midoriya's mind was churning with theories, not even bothering to ask the questions to the mystery girl he had burning into his brain. He didn't even know how much she was going to change his life.

It's short I know