||2||

I had woken up to a kind mother and a good and delicious breakfast. Izuku had gotten me a notebook as he called it, so I could communicate with people. I had slept on the couch that was really comfortable but, Izuku went into his room, seeing as he didn't need to wait for me to wake up anymore. I had sat down at the table that was pretty good quality to see a basic replica of Izuku, just female and older, and a bit on the curvy side. (I love mama Midoriya I just don't know how to word it seeing as any other way would be offensive, plus I'm not really in the skinny side so I don't like writing about that stuff, anyway carrying on) It seemed she was cooking. The smell of said meal that was cooking was delicious. She looked at me and smiled a warm smile. "Hello, sorry I couldn't ask you what you wanted but, do you like bacon and pancakes?" The Midoriya questioned. I had tilted my head, indicating my confusion. She seemed to have sensed my confusion and ushered me over to her side. I looked over her shoulder seeing as how I was short. I saw what looked to be meat so I was happy. I ate happily as she called down Izuku. I ate quietly while listening to what they called a radio. You listen to music that goes out worldwide, along with news. I was still eating my food whenever something caught my attention. 'All Might does it again! He saved many citizens today. The symbol of peace causes villains chaos to a disrupt end again!' I stop mid-bite. I slowly turn to Izuku, who had just sat down yawning all the while rubbing his eyes to get rid of the tears of the morning away that was pricking the corners of his eyes, with eyes full of wonder in curiosity. Izuku seemed to feel my gaze on him, as he turned to my direction and looked at me, basically seeing sparkles surrounding me. 'Who's All Might, Izuku?' I had wrote down on the notebook he had gave me. He looked at me as if I had just killed his hopes and dreams. He then got all excited and started doing a lot of hand motions. "All Might is the #1 hero! He is so amazing. I want to be a hero just like him one day!" The boy explained to me, passion, but a little sadness in his eyes, all the while holding his fist up. I looked at him a smiled. I grabbed my notebook and wrote down what I wanted to say to the pure boy. 'I believe you can do it Izuku! I will be cheering for you.' The boy read what I wrote and started tearing up. I tilted my head in confusion at him,wondering why he was crying. I wondered if I had done something wrong. He hugged me suddenly, startling me. I could feel some of his tears soaking into my shirt. "Thank you, I won't let you down." He mumbled. He let go of me and rubbed away some remaining tears. I smiled at him nodding, making a humming sound in conformation. 
I gave the boy a thumbs up before going back to my breakfast. Izuku then also started eating his breakfast, now a lot more awake. It was pretty peaceful considering I was a stranger. I sighed in thought, wondering what wondering what the others were up too, all the while feeling homesick and guilty, they must be worried to where I am. I look towards Izuku in thought. 'I am still inside the walls...right?' I tapped Izuku on the shoulder, he looked towards me, as if asking if I needed anything. I grabbed my pencil and started writing. As soon as I finished I showed Izuku what I had written. "Which wall do I live in?" The boy repeated. "Do you mean what material my house walls are made of?" I shook my head. "I don't understand what you are asking Realm-san." I started to panic a bit. I'm not too far away from home, am I? I wrote down some more and showed him. "Realm-san I don't understand what you are writing. I don't think there is such a thing as Wall Maria, Wall Rose, or Wall Sheena. I don't think they are near here." I looked at him in disbelief, the walls are literally 50 meters, how can you not see them?! I looked away troubled, I started I bite my thumb, a habit I do when I am panicking. 'What does he mean by that? Is he blind, more importantly do they not see the walls?' I shot up, I remembered there was such a thing called a window, I searched for one. I looked about one to only see trees and a blue sky, but no walls in sight. I ran to the next window, same thing, only different scenery. I did this over and over thinking I had gone crazy, that my mind was making a fantasy that the walls didn't exist. I searched everywhere,  but I couldn't find a single wall in sight. I sat on their couch. I put my head in my hands slouching over. Stress,panic, and anxiety was building up in my stomach. I glanced up to see Izuku looking at me worried. The radio in the kitchen could still be heard. Everything was hazy, it's like a huge weight was put on my shoulders. The radio helped a bit though. 'So, no Titans? No military regiment? No... big brother?' I didn't notice,but tears were cascading down my face. Izuku panicked, seeing me cry, a girl no less. He ran to go get a tissue. I tried to slow down my breathing as Izuku got back and handed me a tissue. Of course, I accepted it grateful. I wiped my tears away as Izuku comforted me as best as he could, seeing as he still barely knew me. I sniffed rubbing my eyes with the back of my hands. I chuckled pitifully, knowing big brother would be griping about me and germs if he caught me doing this. I calmed down after a minutes or two. The atmosphere was silent. It wasn't really awkward, just peaceful. I sighed , knowing I can't really do anything about it. I know I will always be homesick and upset, but I also know that moping around won't really help the situation. I manned up and smiled at Izuku, grateful for all he and his mother has done for me, I just wish I can repay them. He smiled back, a very big and bright smile, seemingly happy I was doing okay.

The radio made a loud noise. Izuku jumped, startled and panicked, recognizing that noise. Ms.Midoriya ran in, with the same expression as Izuku. I was confused to say the least. "EVERYONE EVACUATE THE AREA, I REPEAT EVACUATE THE AREA!" The radio announced, the voice behind it filled with fright. "HUMANOID CREATURES HAS APPEARED, EATING EVERYONE IN THEIR WAY!" My mind went blank, blood ran cold.

>:3
Sorry I haven't updated in a while, but I'm on Christmas break so I'll be updating a lot more often! Thank you!